TV NEWS: Channel 5 Axe Big Brother & Celebrity Big Brother

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sam ReaN » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Channel 5 long lasting popular TV Show Big Brother has been axed with statements from Emma Willis who hosts the show & Rylan Clark who hosts Big Brother Bits On The Side. It is sad that is will be gone from our TV screens and as the civilian Big Brother starts tonight for the final series, the men and woman behind putting the show together are determined to go out as the best series yet.

Celebrity Big Brother, the even more popular version of Big Brother saw it's viewing figures rise this year, even though it is gone Emma Willis still holds out hope for a future Series.

Also the house itself will be untouched after this series of civilian big brother is finished, the house will be left alone until 2020, opening up a possible return.
Attachments
celebrity-big-brother-hosts-emma-rylan-4.jpg
celebrity-big-brother-hosts-emma-rylan-4.jpg (51.16 KiB) Viewed 1357 times
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: TV NEWS: Channel 5 Axe Big Brother & Celebrity Big Broth

Postby avondaleblue » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:38 pm

Thank f**k for that. What an absolute pile of shit. Cheap television perhaps they will spend some money and make some decent programmes. Who wants to watch deluded assholes talking a load of rubbish. Sad, sad bastards who watch this drivel
avondaleblue

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:27 pm

avondaleblue wrote:Thank f**k for that. What an absolute pile of shit. Cheap television perhaps they will spend some money and make some decent programmes. Who wants to watch deluded assholes talking a load of rubbish. Sad, sad bastards who watch this drivel

Well said young man...it’s absolute garbage....makes me laugh CELEBRITY big brother?? no idea who half of them are :roll:

Cheap and lazy programming...some absolute brilliant drama series on BBC, ITV and SKY at present and all channel 5 can come out with is this complete tosh
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Bananas » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:00 pm

Good riddance, its shite
Bananas

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:17 pm

Didn't they say this before? :lol:

Anyway should have happened years ago .
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:03 am

One of the most moronic shows on British TV and that's up against some pretty stiff opposition .

I never liked the non celeb version because if I wanted to hear the drivel of half wits I could probably do that in any number of pubs or just hang round the local job centre. The celebrity version was okay when they still had actual celebrities on it because it was sometimes mildly interesting to hear opinions from George Galloway or some well known singer or actor but I find that most people seem as mystified as me about who these " celebrities " are.

It happened to be on in the background as I was doing something earlier and, being aware that it had been cancelled I was equally mystified by the self important pirouetting of the freaks presenting it which made me keep thinking " what are you getting so enthusiastic about - you've just got the sack".

Don't know what this crap is about the "house" being left untouched , because it's not a house, it's a load of moveable sets in a big shed in Borehamwood at the back of the Eastenders set.

Best thing would be to leave the presenters, the contestants and especially the annoying Geordie tosser who keeps saying " the daaaarningg room" as if it's some exotic concept that we won't be familiar with, inside the " house" when they lock it up. Maybe they can compete with each other in strange little role playing games and take turns at being "big brother " so they can talk down to the others and treat them like inmates in an abusive care home.

They could pop down to Tescos next to the police station and get a few groceries strictly limited by their success or otherwise in the most recent children's parlour game ( say fifty quids worth between them), like they usually do before they lock them in and let nature take its course.

Whatever happened inside the "house" after that would be no ones fault . We wouldn't know about it and so we need not feel any guilt or compassion for "housemates ".

In 2020 , it could be unlocked by Ant and Dec or someone similar on live tv - possibly a Christmas Special. Any survivors could be helicoptered off for medical treatment and expert psychotherapy after being interviewed in the big brother armchair. If more than one of them have lived through it, there'd be a telephone vote as to which one gets an ambulance with the losers being locked back in for another two years.

I'm sorry, I've gone on a bit I know. It started as an expression of relief that this crap has come to an end,but gradually the idea developed and whilst I've been tapping away at the keyboard I've realised that it's a great idea for a show and I think I'm going to pitch it to Sky Atlantic.
Now, here's the clever bit. They reveal that they've been secret cameras in there all the time, so even if there are no contestants left for the tv show, they can broadcast the tapes and see what happened in there during those last desperate days..... Did they go mental and slaughter each other quite quickly , slowly starve and possibly do poignant pieces to camera at the end not even knowing that the thing was running - maybe they tried to dig tunnels , entered into a suicude pact or even turn to cannibalism in the final days.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:59 am

Farewell crap drivel :clap: :wave:
Pembroke bluebird

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:41 am

I enjoyed it when it first came out but after a couple of series it needed to be axed. A bit like the xfactor now it's just going on to long.
2blue2handle

Postby ffs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:33 pm

'civilian big brother'

ffs :lol:
ffs

Postby soldierblue1880 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:59 pm

There Is a God àfter all
soldierblue1880

Postby soldierblue1880 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:00 pm

There Is a God àfter all
soldierblue1880

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Should have happened about 12years ago. What a load of tosh it is
CF23 Bluebird

Postby Scoularfan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:46 pm

Now the show is over ,where are all the weirdos who go on it gonna turn up next ,bit of a worry
Scoularfan

Return to General Chat