15 years for this

A forum for all things Cardiff City

15 years for this

Postby Igovernor » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:45 am

MURDER what a state of the justice system in this country, murder used to be either hanging or a life sentence , now its a 15 year sentence (minimum) they say, but I guess he will be out in that time. You get a longer sentence for robbery.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wale ... d-15151775
Igovernor

15 years for this

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: 15 years for this

Postby murphy » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:22 am

Igovernor wrote:MURDER what a state of the justice system in this country, murder used to be either hanging or a life sentence , now its a 15 year sentence (minimum) they say, but I guess he will be out in that time. You get a longer sentence for robbery.

If he's 17 now he'll be out by the time he's 32 and will be young, fit and a danger to the public.
murphy

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:46 am

Well he will not be out before 15 years that is for sure.

It is a strange but very disturbing story. From what I make of it the blame seems to be on these images he was obbessed about
from the Internet. The article claims he was not mentaly disburbed. It so this gives the indication this could have happened to any of us. I met a well qualified accountant who was fairly well setup but one morning decided to walk away from it all. He literally waloked out of his family house and just carried on walking. He disappeared for 2 months living in some room above a friut shop where he got a job. He knew what he was doing but waited for someone to find him. Eventually the police found him after someone reported him for being "strange". Well he wasn't strange strange but his story didn't mount up with someone he was talking to. After being interviewed he was taken back to the family home where he came under some social services program.

When I think of this guy and his upstanding before doing this it makes me wonder if all of us have these demons inside us that will make us do these things. Very disturbing.
Bakedalasker

Postby noisycat » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:47 am

It does say a minimum of 15 years, so he may spend longer inside.
noisycat

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:48 am

murphy wrote:
Igovernor wrote:MURDER what a state of the justice system in this country, murder used to be either hanging or a life sentence , now its a 15 year sentence (minimum) they say, but I guess he will be out in that time. You get a longer sentence for robbery.

If he's 17 now he'll be out by the time he's 32 and will be young, fit and a danger to the public.

Not neccessary Murphy. He will be legible for Parole then. That is not an easy thing to pass.
Bakedalasker

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:46 pm

Hang the b*stard fed up of hearing psycho babble baloney; he is a sick cold blooded killer we should dispatch his kind and save taxpayers money.
Jimmy Scoular

Return to General Chat