Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY VIEW:HAZARD IS THE MAN AS BATTLING CARDIFF JUST

Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:52 pm

My View/Opinion

HAZARD IS THE MAN AS BATTLING CARDIFF JUST COULD NOT COOE WITH HIM AS HE SCORES A HAT-TRICK.

City can be proud of their battling performance but they could not cope with Chelsea’s final quality.

First-half: City held their own and but for Chelsea’s Star man Hazard, could of gone in at least drawing .

Second-half Chelsea seemed to just play around with the game and always looked very comfortable.

City fans never stopped singing :ayatollah:

QUALITY AT THE END OF THE GAME GAVE CHELSEA THE RESULT.

CHELSEA 4 CARDIFF CITY 1 :cry:
Crowd 40,499
Away Support 2,850

H/T 2-1

Cardiff City: Etheridge; Manga, Morrison, Bamba, Bennett; Camarasa, Arter, Ralls, Hoilett; Reid, Ward

Subs: Murphy, Peltier, Richard, Zohore, Paterson, Cunningham, Madine

3,000 Cardiff fans had made their way to Stamford Bridge hoping for a miracle, with Chelsea having won every game so far this season and Cardiff City without a win, the Bluebirds were going to be really up against it today :bluebird:

City were looking good in the opening minutes :bluebird:

16 mins Danny Ward won a freekick inside the Chelsea half. It was whipped in by Ralls and met with a towering header across goal by Morrison, and Sol Bamba poked in on the volley. The away end went mental 0-1 :bluebird:

Then a few mins later some Brilliance from Etheridge

Chelsea nearly hit back immediately. Hazard forced a smart save with a venomous drive on the break, before Kovacic gets in behind the Cardiff defence only to be denied by the keeper’s legs once more. Cardiff fans we’re loving it.

Chelsea started to put the pressure on and in the 36mins Cardiff were opened up and Hazard scored 1-1 :cry:

In the 44th min Hazard again,an effort deflectsed of two defenders and goes in. 2-1. :cry:

H/T 2-1

Chelsea looked well in control even though Cardiff had some good spells.

70th min Bobby Reid came off for Paterson.

81st min Bamba gave a penalty away and Hazard blasted it into the top corner. Great penalty. Game over.

Williams for Chelsea then made it 4-1 :cry:

Chelsea deservedly won.

F/T 4-1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MY VIEW:HAZARD IS THE MAN AS BATTLING CARDIFF JUST

Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:54 pm

Just hope we don't take a beating off man city now got to watch are goal difference

Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:57 pm

Annis we are artiquets of our own downfall, at times add bit bad luck and we find ours losing, Chelsea showed class difference but there is optimism in way we kept in game for so long

Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:58 pm

If the Penalty hadn't been that 2nd half would have been a different story. It knocked our balance off track.
A goal behind in the 2nd half and City were right up for this Chelsea side.

Gutted but encouraged that a Win is not too far away

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:00 pm

Unfortunately, the form and quality is too much there!

However, I have no expectations about where we end up this season. We weren't expected to be in the premier league.

I am more than happy to keep supporting the boys in this journey! We do need a win to kick start this campaign!
Last edited by Xenonbluebird on Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:00 pm

My opinion Tan is making us look fools,
Clutching at straws to think we will survive.
No ambition.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:05 pm

:bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:07 pm

Warnock said himself we need to keep more possession in the premiership. I know it’s difficult against Chelsea. But three passes? Come on! Will watch the game again later. But we where way of balance weren’t we? Chelsea midfield could just stroll about. Wrong tactics me thinks. Should have been 4-5-1 going 4-3-3 on the brakes, playing against Sarriball. Desperately need a striker and I right back. Manga does ok defending, but offers nothing going forward.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:09 pm

Their bench probably cost and are paid more than our entire squad......

Hazard is a world class player,two world cup winners start, we don't have premier league class players then they can bring on Willian :lol:

This season ensures we have a club for the next decade, so i am content.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:13 pm

My man of the match Neil Etheridge :bluebird:

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:17 pm

stickywicket wrote:My opinion Tan is making us look fools,
No ambition.

What a pathetic comment, chelsea have been building their squad for over ten years at the cost of billions by one of the richest men in the world.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:21 pm

23% possession and only 53 passing accuracy that is a massive concern it's been a shame we've had managers that love the long ball tactics so much I know it's worked but we need to start passing more it's putting to much pressure on are defence

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:24 pm

No ambition.

Yep, its Tans fault :oops:

Tans fault we are in the Prem (second time, same owner), Tans fault the club is steering towards being debt free, Tans fault we are building a state of the art training facility, Tans fault fans and club are now united (most anyway).

That Tan is one Evil, Twisted messed up individual :laughing5: :lol: :laughing5: :lol:

If there was an award for dumbest comment of the day you just won it hands down :notworthy:

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:25 pm

No ambition.

Said this all along he is a chairman that will get us there but will never stay there.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Bluebirds fans 1 Chelsea Thugs and Tourists 0. Like a Fekin library.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:28 pm

Dahboy wrote:
No ambition.

Said this all along he is a chairman that will get us there but will never stay there.

Oh no Mr.Negative nuts is here everyone!!! :sleepy2:

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:36 pm

It would cost more to buy Hazard than our entire club! Players, staff , stadium and all!

Never mind - next week it’s Man City! :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:46 pm

Dahboy wrote:
No ambition.

Not while he's reducing the clubs debt but I suspect Joe bloggs the valleys multi billionaire is just dying to invest in the club to keep them in premiership :laughing6:

Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:00 pm

Giving the ball away so many times when in possession. They have to improve the passing game.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:43 pm

:bluebird:

Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:58 pm

cityone wrote:
No ambition.

What a pathetic comment, chelsea have been building their squad for over ten years at the cost of billions by one of the richest men in the world.

Agreed, ridiculous comment. They are one of the best teams in the world ffs.

Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:33 am

No ambition.

Mate, after nine years we have no players coming through,a f*cking shit second team and a first team without quality, i was there yesterday with me son and truth is once again outclassed

Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:00 am

grange_end1927 wrote:
No ambition.

Mate, after nine years we have no players coming through,a f*cking shit second team and a first team without quality, i was there yesterday with me son and truth is once again outclassed

Mate, truth is any team below the top 6 would have been outclassed :thumbup:

Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:02 am

grange_end1927 wrote:
No ambition.

Do not agree. There were a lot of god defensive movement in the team. But we couldn’t put three passes together, and that is still a worry. But I agree with you on what goes on behind the first team. The club has nothing to build on besides buying players on a budget.