Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ AFTER TODAY “

Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:45 pm

UPDATED :bluebird: and
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ AFTER TODAY “

Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:17 pm

Still outside the bottom 3 :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:23 pm

Think Brighton will drop into it and West ham will find a way up the league. Shame we have such a hard run of games recently.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Think Brighton will drop into it and West ham will find a way up the league. Shame we have such a hard run of games recently.

Luke, I'm trying to take the positives from our start to the season and I have genuine hope for the games to come with those who are or will be around us in the months ahead

When I saw the initial fixture list, I expected us to be in the bottom three right now with tough games against Man City, Burnley and Spurs to come

As others have rightly said before, there are no easy games in the Premier League but City's battling performances and ability to score goals will hopefully see us start to accumulate decent points (for a team in our position) over the next month or so when we play more teams who don't have £100m+ Eden Hazard to run the show and a £50m+ player (Willian) to come off the bench! :)