Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Harry Arter not well '

Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:08 am

Harry Arter's was taken off at at half time away at Chelsea.

Neil Warnock:

"The lad had dizziness and was vomiting and all sorts of things. It wasn't worth the risk."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Harry Arter not well '

Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:13 am

Sickness bug? If so he'll be fine for next week. Hopefully not concussed or anything that will keep him out for a while.

Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:26 am

jimmy_rat wrote:Sickness bug? If so he'll be fine for next week. Hopefully not concussed or anything that will keep him out for a while.

Hopefully it’s just him and it doesn’t spread. That’s all we need

Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:04 am

I felt as soon as he went off yesterday things started to turn...

Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:07 am

Wasn’t he down with a head injury moments before half time? Hopefully nothing serious!

Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:27 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I felt as soon as he went off yesterday things started to turn...

Definitely. The defence had little protection and we couldn't hold on to possession 2nd half. I thought his replacement Jazz was awful.

Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:22 am

Trying to keep Hazard under control would have caused anybody dizziness and sickness!

Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:59 am

Could have been stress all the crap that's been going on with Keane and the National Squad, possibly mental exhaustion and fatigue, hopefully be sound next week

Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:11 pm

Blue Legend wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I felt as soon as he went off yesterday things started to turn...

Definitely. The defence had little protection and we couldn't hold on to possession 2nd half. I thought his replacement Jazz was awful.

Spot on.

In defence of Jazz Richards it can't have been easy when you've been out for a while then having to come in halfway through a game against Chelsea. Also, mates who follow Wales say that Jazz had a great game against Belgium and kept Hazard reasonably in check- perhaps Warnock felt that he could do a similar job yesterday in the second half.

Having said all that he had a shocker yesterday. Can't remember one pass that went to a City player and his control was Sunday League level. Needs to improve greatly and doesn't look anywhere good enough to solve our right back difficulties.

Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:01 pm

Get well soon Harry, we need you.

Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:59 am

Will be fit for Man City game :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:39 am

Where did Richards play when he came on? did he go into midfield or did we change to 5 at the back?