Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How is life taffies?

Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:36 am

let me know when your going to win your next game :lol:

Leeds leeds leeeds, marching on together :D

Re: How is life taffies?

Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:52 am

All is good thanks! Just yesterday, I watched Cardiff City away at Stamford Bridge. Enjoy the season. :thumbup:

Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:03 am

Point at millwall great result lol

Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:06 am

Life's good in the Premier League :wave:

Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:05 am

A bit more difficult than in the championship. At least Leeds will never have to worry about that.

Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:00 pm

We are Leeds wrote:let me know when your going to win your next game :lol:

Marching on to nowhere don't you mean

Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Here he is...

Celebrating a draw

Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:44 pm

It's all good thanks,cheers for asking though.
Enjoy your Tuesday night games against Wigan

Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:03 pm

Owned by Paul McGrath
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:08 pm

You also have your derby game with Rotherham back to look forward too,will that be a Tue night as well.☺☺☺

Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:40 pm

Your local team lost 6-0 at home yesterday. you tw*t

Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:09 am

englishbluebird wrote:Your local team lost 6-0 at home yesterday. you tw*t

hmmm didnt that local team you mentioned :lol: :lol: do well against Leeds last season :lol: :lol: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:33 pm

Carlossus wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:Your local team lost 6-0 at home yesterday. you tw*t

hmmm didnt that local team you mentioned :lol: :lol: do well against Leeds last season :lol: :lol: :laughing6: :laughing6:

I think you may be right, I am sure they beat them in the Cup :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:26 pm

Wait until Christmas time when the whole country can bring out the song sheets for "Leeds, Leeds are falling apart again". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Well I think if we played Leeds at the moment we'd probably win that , don't you ?
Having said this , Leeds is one of the great clubs and I'd say that the Don Revie team with Bremner, Charlton and all were perhaps the best football team I've ever seen.
These things go in cycles and I'll be delighted to see their current fortunes improve, which I'm sure they will in time. What you really need is a manager like Sir Neil Warnock and a defender like Sol Bamber, and it's unfortunate that you haven't had the opportunity to get hold of people like that I suppose.

But, hey, don't be bitchy because Cardiff are doing okay at the moment. I think we've done very well considering the money we haven't had to spend and I hope we'll pull it off in the end. I'd love to see Leeds get promoted this year though, and I think it's great that you posted here. You're very welcome.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:23 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Well I think if we played Leeds at the moment we'd probably win that , don't you ?
Having said this , Leeds is one of the great clubs and I'd say that the Don Revie team with Bremner, Charlton and all were perhaps the best football team I've ever seen.
These things go in cycles and I'll be delighted to see their current fortunes improve, which I'm sure they will in time. What you really need is a manager like Sir Neil Warnock and a defender like Sol Bamber, and it's unfortunate that you haven't had the opportunity to get hold of people like that I suppose.

But, hey, don't be bitchy because Cardiff are doing okay at the moment. I think we've done very well considering the money we haven't had to spend and I hope we'll pull it off in the end. I'd love to see Leeds get promoted this year though, and I think it's great that you posted here. You're very welcome.

I h0pe your right Leeds go up and if we stay up we will be on a banker for 6 points :lol:

Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:24 pm

Afternoon lads like always immediately not here to stir things up but we had sir Neil warncock he nearly relegated us again clearly not a leeds fan were doing ok under bielsa he knows the game this squad don't forget is basically the team that lost to you last yr bar 4 players we demolished Preston last night best football at Elland Rd for yrs will it continue? Who knows no team keeps on not losing its gonna happen over course it is buy we are down 4 good players atm hence the excitement at getting a point with 4 new youngsters in plus they kept their place last night happy days lads don't know who this other leeds poster is but he's excited I'll give him that MOT..

Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:49 pm

'Lads' :laughing6: what a complete knob this little boy is :laughing6: pretending to support a team no one gives a flying Fek for.

Soon it will be 'yeah but I've supported them since Billy Bummer Bremner' when really this clown knows he has Fek all to do with the club and they don't want him or the other confused one, therefore a marriage made in heaven. So brainless they have to go on other message boards with their y fronts around their ankles to get their kicks.

I bet your families are very proud of you......now pull those y fronts up and look out for the skid marks :thumbup:

Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:30 am

andy 189 wrote:Afternoon lads like always immediately not here to stir things up but we had sir Neil warncock he nearly relegated us again clearly not a leeds fan were doing ok under bielsa he knows the game this squad don't forget is basically the team that lost to you last yr bar 4 players we demolished Preston last night best football at Elland Rd for yrs will it continue? Who knows no team keeps on not losing its gonna happen over course it is buy we are down 4 good players atm hence the excitement at getting a point with 4 new youngsters in plus they kept their place last night happy days lads don't know who this other leeds poster is but he's excited I'll give him that MOT..

Yeah, I know you had Sir Neil - think you had Sol Bamba too didn't you ? I was pulling your leg of course, but I meant the rest of it quite sincerely. Leeds are one of the countries great teams in waiting and I'll be delighted to see their fortunes rise again, which I'm sure they will in time.
I've had occasion to work in Leeds for extended periods twice in the past on separate matters and I must say that I found the people there exceptionally welcoming and generally nice, so I'd also certainly love to see them get a boost from a football resurgence.

I've sometimes felt quite emotional to see our team finally achieving something because I can remember old Colliers and hard working decent people being constantly hopeful then dissapointed yet remaining loyal to the club and always retaining that dream of success - a dream which eluded them during their whole lives and yet finally happened !

It would be a mean spirited and very small man who wouldn't want to see similar people in Leeds eventually rewarded for their years of loyalty so I'm officially appointing Leeds as my third team after Cardiff and Tottenham and I will watch their fortunes with hope and good wishes this season !

Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:55 pm

Bananas wrote:'Lads' :laughing6: what a complete knob this little boy is :laughing6: pretending to support a team no one gives a flying Fek for.

Soon it will be 'yeah but I've supported them since Billy Bummer Bremner' when really this clown knows he has Fek all to do with the club and they don't want him or the other confused one, therefore a marriage made in heaven. So brainless they have to go on other message boards with their y fronts around their ankles to get their kicks.

I bet your families are very proud of you......now pull those y fronts up and look out for the skid marks :thumbup:

Chill out fyffes bananas

Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:05 pm

stephendavid wrote:
Bananas wrote:'Lads' :laughing6: what a complete knob this little boy is :laughing6: pretending to support a team no one gives a flying Fek for.

Chill out fyffes bananas

bloody hell.. smoke a joint and chill out :laughing6: