CARDIFF CITY V MAN CITY SOLD OUT / BUT CARDIFF CITY HAVE

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:25 am

CARDIFF CITY V MAN CITY SOLD OUT / BUT CARDIFF CITY HAVE £139 plus vat Hospitality tickets still available :bluebird:

Hospitality: Join us in the Foster's Club for City vs. Man City!

The Bluebirds vs. Manchester City - current Premier League champions! (Saturday, September 22nd - 3:00pm kick-off).

General admission has sold out - but we do have a some final places in our Foster's Club Hospitality lounge. Watch this match in style!

Foster's Club - £139 (+ VAT) per person
Attachments
Large-3.jpeg
Large-3.jpeg (224.19 KiB) Viewed 3649 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: CARDIFF CITY V MAN CITY SOLD OUT / BUT CARDIFF CITY HAVE

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:29 am

THESE ARE THE MORE IMPORTANT GAMES / THEY ALL NEED TO BE SOLD OUT AS WELL :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sunday Sep 30th - Burnley (h) 4pm

Sat Oct 20 - Fulham (h) 3pm

Sat Nov 3 - Leicester City (h) 3pm

Sat Nov 10 - Brighton & Hove Albion (h) 12:30pm

Sat Dec 1 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (h) 3pm
Attachments
GettyImages-489515701-2-2.jpg
GettyImages-489515701-2-2.jpg (90.01 KiB) Viewed 3627 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby montyblue » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:20 pm

Totally agree with you these are the more winable games and with a full house in full voice this will help the players immensely that would be our advantage over them by making it a cauldron of noise.
montyblue

Postby gwentbluebirds » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:THESE ARE THE MORE IMPORTANT GAMES / THEY ALL NEED TO BE SOLD OUT AS WELL :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Not as lucrative as the big names unfortunately. I've even had people message me to see if there's any cheap tickets I can get my hands on for man city etc . Eg ST holders who can't make it willing to sell for cut price....pisses me off
gwentbluebirds

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:57 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:THESE ARE THE MORE IMPORTANT GAMES / THEY ALL NEED TO BE SOLD OUT AS WELL :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Not as lucrative as the big names unfortunately. I've even had people message me to see if there's any cheap tickets I can get my hands on for man city etc . Eg ST holders who can't make it willing to sell for cut price....pisses me off

Yes I have 2 season tickets and I get messages only for the big teams, funny that and it does not matter about money,weather, time, date, traffic, Sky tv etc etc

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby bluebird58 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:15 pm

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there will be less than 30,000 for the Burnley game. In fact, probably a lot less than that in terms of bums on seats as a lot of ST holders won't go if its on TV anyway.

Fact of life, I'm afraid, and applies to just about every other team in the Premier League too, except perhaps the top 6!
First game Cardiff v Coventry City 1967
bluebird58

Postby bluebird58 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:16 pm

You need to add Southampton 8th December to that list too.
bluebird58

Postby BLUEUSA » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:05 pm

As a forced plastic (I live approximately 4800 miles from Cardiff), I am excited to have purchased my ticket for the Fulham game when I return to Wales for my annual visit. I am lucky to get to watch all the City games on US television and, so far, I think City have showed remarkable resilience. I see them improving every game and FULLY expect them to beat Fulham. Last season's turning point IMHO was the loss to Manchester City and I hope the recent games against Arsenal & Chelsea will give the team heart. Pundits on US television were impressed by the team performances in both games. By the way, this plastic's first game that I watched was 1st May 1968 against SV Hamburg.
BLUEUSA

Postby avondaleblue » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:25 pm

BLUEUSA that is no excuse for not attending ALL home games. 4800 miles is not acceptable reason for not being at fortress CCS :ayatollah:
avondaleblue

Postby rhondda 1015 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:27 pm

BLUEUSA wrote:As a forced plastic (I live approximately 4800 miles from Cardiff), I am excited to have purchased my ticket for the Fulham game when I return to Wales for my annual visit. I am lucky to get to watch all the City games on US television and, so far, I think City have showed remarkable resilience. I see them improving every game and FULLY expect them to beat Fulham. Last season's turning point IMHO was the loss to Manchester City and I hope the recent games against Arsenal & Chelsea will give the team heart. Pundits on US television were impressed by the team performances in both games. By the way, this plastic's first game that I watched was 1st May 1968 against SV Hamburg.

Hope you enjoy your visit, don't listen to the usual suspects on here. If people want to go they will, if they don't they won't, that's entirely up to them. Our hardcore support in the not so distant past was less than 5,000 regularly.
As long as the supporters who go enjoy themselves, and get behind the team, I couldn't care less who does or doesn't turn up. Up The City.
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby rhondda 1015 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:34 pm

avondaleblue wrote:BLUEUSA that is no excuse for not attending ALL home games. 4800 miles is not acceptable reason for not being at fortress CCS :ayatollah:

He's an absolute disgrace to the Club, I can't believe there's people out there who don't attend every single game.
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby montyblue » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:42 pm

BLUEBIRD 58. no excuse that the burnley game is on tv i am a season ticket holder and travel down 3 hours and 3 hours back there was a full house for arsenal and newcastle and both games on the tv so don' t agree that season ticket holders will watch on the tv . i know its Sunday but days of going to chapel are gone so what else is there to do go and have a. Sunday lunch a few beers finished off with a footie match best day out i think it will be a sell out against burnley because fans know the team needs us there , why sit in a armchair at home when you can be there live.
montyblue

Postby bluebird58 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:36 am

montyblue wrote:BLUEBIRD 58. no excuse that the burnley game is on tv i am a season ticket holder and travel down 3 hours and 3 hours back there was a full house for arsenal and newcastle and both games on the tv so don' t agree that season ticket holders will watch on the tv . i know its Sunday but days of going to chapel are gone so what else is there to do go and have a. Sunday lunch a few beers finished off with a footie match best day out i think it will be a sell out against burnley because fans know the team needs us there , why sit in a armchair at home when you can be there live.

I agree. I’ll be there!
bluebird58

Postby nubbsy » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:22 am

bluebird58 wrote:I hope I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there will be less than 30,000 for the Burnley game. In fact, probably a lot less than that in terms of bums on seats as a lot of ST holders won't go if its on TV anyway.

Fact of life, I'm afraid, and applies to just about every other team in the Premier League too, except perhaps the top 6!

Well if we learnt one thing from Chelsea-

A full stadium does NOT make a good atmosphere.

So let's stop worrying about how many part timers turn up because the extra few thousand don't make a difference anyway.
nubbsy

Return to General Chat