The stats show that Cardiff City have used a total of 18

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The stats show that Cardiff City have used a total of 18

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:42 am

Squad rotation

18/09/18

The stats show that Cardiff City have used a total of 18 players this season, 16 of which have started games.

That means there are seven Bluebirds stars who haven’t featured whatsoever in the league as yet - with Cardiff middle of the road in terms of squad usage.

These graphics, courtesy of stats guru Ben Mayhew, are very helpful.
Attachments
DnXCgEhW0AAYr3D.jpg
DnXCgEhW0AAYr3D.jpg (90.82 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 108486
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

The stats show that Cardiff City have used a total of 18

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: The stats show that Cardiff City have used a total of 18

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Squad rotation

18/09/18

The stats show that Cardiff City have used a total of 18 players this season, 16 of which have started games.

That means there are seven Bluebirds stars who haven’t featured whatsoever in the league as yet - with Cardiff middle of the road in terms of squad usage.

These graphics, courtesy of stats guru Ben Mayhew, are very helpful.



You haven't mentioned the Championship. Is it true that Swansea have only used ten players so far ?
SirJimmySchoular
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:52 pm

Re: The stats show that Cardiff City have used a total of 18

Postby Llan_Blue » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:06 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Squad rotation

18/09/18

The stats show that Cardiff City have used a total of 18 players this season, 16 of which have started games.

That means there are seven Bluebirds stars who haven’t featured whatsoever in the league as yet - with Cardiff middle of the road in terms of squad usage.

These graphics, courtesy of stats guru Ben Mayhew, are very helpful.



You haven't mentioned the Championship. Is it true that Swansea have only used ten players so far ?

Why do you always act such a bellend??
Llan_Blue
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Re: The stats show that Cardiff City have used a total of 18

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Squad rotation

18/09/18

The stats show that Cardiff City have used a total of 18 players this season, 16 of which have started games.

That means there are seven Bluebirds stars who haven’t featured whatsoever in the league as yet - with Cardiff middle of the road in terms of squad usage.

These graphics, courtesy of stats guru Ben Mayhew, are very helpful.



You haven't mentioned the Championship. Is it true that Swansea have only used ten players so far ?

Why do you always act such a bellend??



Oh, I don't know really. I suppose bell end is as bell end does. I thought it was a mildly amusing throw away comment, and I'm sorry if you didn't like it. I'd offer you your money back but looking at my records I don't think I charged for it.
Interesting point you raise though - is bell end , ( bellend), one word or two ? I can't see that either is technically wrong and I don't think I've ever seen it written down before. Could you have a look back over your school reports and work performance ratings and tell us how most people spell it ?
SirJimmySchoular
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:52 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: D4nnyboixx1, Google [Bot], Juventus Blue, oohahhPaulMillar, OriginalGrangeEndBlue and 183 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.