Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

The stats show that Cardiff City have used a total of 18

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:42 am

Squad rotation

18/09/18

The stats show that Cardiff City have used a total of 18 players this season, 16 of which have started games.

That means there are seven Bluebirds stars who haven’t featured whatsoever in the league as yet - with Cardiff middle of the road in terms of squad usage.

These graphics, courtesy of stats guru Ben Mayhew, are very helpful.
Attachments
DnXCgEhW0AAYr3D.jpg
DnXCgEhW0AAYr3D.jpg (90.82 KiB) Viewed 2119 times

Re: The stats show that Cardiff City have used a total of 18

Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Squad rotation

18/09/18

The stats show that Cardiff City have used a total of 18 players this season, 16 of which have started games.

That means there are seven Bluebirds stars who haven’t featured whatsoever in the league as yet - with Cardiff middle of the road in terms of squad usage.

You haven't mentioned the Championship. Is it true that Swansea have only used ten players so far ?

Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:06 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

18/09/18

You haven't mentioned the Championship. Is it true that Swansea have only used ten players so far ?

Why do you always act such a bellend??

Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

18/09/18

Why do you always act such a bellend??

Oh, I don't know really. I suppose bell end is as bell end does. I thought it was a mildly amusing throw away comment, and I'm sorry if you didn't like it. I'd offer you your money back but looking at my records I don't think I charged for it.
Interesting point you raise though - is bell end , ( bellend), one word or two ? I can't see that either is technically wrong and I don't think I've ever seen it written down before. Could you have a look back over your school reports and work performance ratings and tell us how most people spell it ?
Post a reply