Penalties

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Penalties

Postby davids » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:48 pm

Five games played and we've had penalties given against us in three of them!

So far, three of the back four have conceded a penalty (Bamba, Manga and Morrison) so Joe Bennett needs to be very careful on Saturday.

Of those, one was nailed on (Bamba), one was marginal (Morrison) and one was a very poor decision by the ref (Manga).

Of course the ball is spending a lot more time in our penalty area this season but we need to perhaps stand players up in the box a bit more rather than going in for the tackle especially when facing players who are so much quicker than we saw in the Championship last season.

I wonder if we'll get any penalties in our favour this season?
davids

Penalties

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Penalties

Postby Jumanji Jim » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:20 pm

We are Cardiff - No one likes us :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:
But this I swear, before you and before Almighty God, that when we go into battle, I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind. Dead or alive, we will all come home together
Jumanji Jim

Postby Lawnmower » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:31 pm

Thought we had a decent shout for one late on , on Saturday
Lawnmower

Postby davids » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:57 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Thought we had a decent shout for one late on , on Saturday

Yes I agree. Looked like Paterson was brought down in the box but did anyone think we were ever get a penalty given to us away to one of the top teams in the division?

Not going to happen really is it?
davids

Return to General Chat