Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ SWANSEA AT STOKE TONIGHT / SHOCKING SUPPORT “

Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:15 pm

SHOCKING SUPPORT BY SWANSEA FANS AT STOKE TONIGHT :shock: :shock:

52CF40E3-77FD-45C1-B708-97A85C508E19.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ SWANSEA AT STOKE TONIGHT / SHOCKING SUPPORT “

Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:28 pm

And Joe Allen has just scored against them. Wonder if he celebrated?

Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:38 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:And Joe Allen has just scored against them. Wonder if he celebrated?

He was three yards offside too..lol :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :thumbup:

Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:47 pm

If we were playing there tonight in the Championship I am not sure we would be taking a great deal more to be honest.

Not that long ago there were 80 odd of us at Middlesbrough on a Tuesday night and that was when there was no live midweek football on Sky.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:53 pm

davids wrote:If we were playing there tonight in the Championship I am not sure we would be taking a great deal more to be honest.

Not that long ago there were 80 odd of us at Middlesbrough on a Tuesday night and that was when there was no live midweek football on Sky.

I'm fairness boro is over twice the distance compared to Stoke.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:00 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
davids wrote:If we were playing there tonight in the Championship I am not sure we would be taking a great deal more to be honest.

I'm fairness boro is over twice the distance compared to Stoke.

And it was a nasty cold night. Snowdrifts on the way back home.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:06 pm

And it's ....Fishing Village.....Fishing Village FC!!!! :laughing6: Huge club :laughing6: going in the right direction for sure :laughing6: with their very loyal fan base :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:39 pm

We’ve had support like that on a Tuesday night plenty of times not that much wrong with it to be honest.

People probably prefer to work and earn money then miss two days of work for 90 minutes entertainment.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:39 pm

The attendance overall was poor! Funny enough watched game in bar on Ibiza and a stoke fan said stopped going because the football was boring under Hughes, but just shows how crowds drop when leave premiership :old:

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:58 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:We’ve had support like that on a Tuesday night plenty of times not that much wrong with it to be honest.

People probably prefer to work and earn money then miss two days of work for 90 minutes entertainment.

the only thing shocking is the title

Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:12 pm

Plus it was on sky.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:54 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:SHOCKING SUPPORT BY SWANSEA FANS AT STOKE TONIGHT :shock: :shock:

52CF40E3-77FD-45C1-B708-97A85C508E19.jpeg

Wonderful to see; and the result cheered me up too :thumbup:

Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:56 am

Fair play that must have been one of the worst offside goals decisions I've seen in a long time. Made me laugh though.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:26 am

Don’t like these sort of posts to be fair because for one it makes us look obsessed. Secondly you don’t know when this picture was taken. Now I have seen another on Facebook (Look below) that show the away end and they have a lot more fans than in the pic above which goes to show a single photo does not tell the whole story.
And lastly we went to Boro like mentioned above yes it’s a bit further but we had an away following of around 90.so can we really take the piss ?
2D6406F7-6C4C-4D1E-B3B8-231F7E788CC9.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:33 am

TBH it doesn't bother me if one went or 1000. With sky now showing all midweek games live,it's going to effect all attendances both home and away.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:30 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Don’t like these sort of posts to be fair because for one it makes us look obsessed. Secondly you don’t know when this picture was taken. Now I have seen another on Facebook (Look below) that show the away end and they have a lot more fans than in the pic above which goes to show a single photo does not tell the whole story.
And lastly we went to Boro like mentioned above yes it’s a bit further but we had an away following of around 90.so can we really take the piss ?

THEY have been obsessed about us and incredibly petty over everything Cardiff for long as i can remember and before they were even on our radar.....it killls them more than anything else that no matter what they do {how many years in prem no matter theyve won a cup }..they will always be a lot less significant to us than we are to them..
enter the dont get it brigade doing exactly what this bunch of pathetic,obsessed nobodies have done forever posting inacurate crap...how long before we have a chant similar to swim away FFS {chasing a bunch of teenagers } which ive always thought far more embarrassing towards them than ourselves..
and a sticky to boot...great

Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:54 am

What surprises me is the low number of home fans. Although I appreciate that it was peeing down and so most of them were huddled at the back.
Fans pick and chose their games at all levels - I noticed lots of empty seats at the Barcelona game in the CL tonight too.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:34 am

I found the photo amusing for the reason the fans were put into a narrow strip in the corner of the stand. That was ridiculous.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:28 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Funny enough watched game in bar on Ibiza :old:

In Ibiza myself - Figuretas near Ibiza Town. Could only find Champions League matches around the resort with Barca in the early match and Athletico Madrid on later.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Don’t like these sort of posts to be fair because for one it makes us look obsessed. Secondly you don’t know when this picture was taken. Now I have seen another on Facebook (Look below) that show the away end and they have a lot more fans than in the pic above which goes to show a single photo does not tell the whole story.

You can still see the training goals and cones in the first pic so I'm guessing 15-20 mins before kick off. I've read they took 380 last night

Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:47 pm

But this was on Fakebook Nukes......no one believes anything or anyone on that crap :thumbup:

Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:03 pm

The big thing i noticed was the stoke fans i din' t think they sang one song throughout the game the most silent game i have watched for years there not happy in championship and Rowlett in charge.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:07 pm

bluebird58 wrote:What surprises me is the low number of home fans. Although I appreciate that it was peeing down and so most of them were huddled at the back.
Fans pick and chose their games at all levels - I noticed lots of empty seats at the Barcelona game in the CL tonight too.

The attendance was 22k so that was a good crowd for the championship.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:14 pm

Looks like another classic Worcester post now :lol:

Is the guy ever right about football?

Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:47 pm

It will be interesting to see how many they take to Boro on saturday :?:

Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:29 pm

pembroke allan wrote:The attendance overall was poor! Funny enough watched game in bar on Ibiza and a stoke fan said stopped going because the football was boring under Hughes, but just shows how crowds drop when leave premiership :old:

Stopped going because of boring football under Hughes but put up with Pulis for years. :lol:

People love to make an excuse to stop going when the team's less succesful.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:57 pm

murphy wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:What surprises me is the low number of home fans. Although I appreciate that it was peeing down and so most of them were huddled at the back.

The attendance was 22k so that was a good crowd for the championship.

they count season ticket holders whether they are there or not..as do all clubs

Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:02 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:

Looks like another classic Worcester post now :lol:

Is the guy ever right about football?

Not in my lifetime!
:lol:

Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:29 am

Shocking support that an the boro is a fair way up compared with stoke let me tell you fellas!!