Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Perfect time to play Man City

Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:35 am

A storm is brewing, it will be cold wet and miserable weather, packed collosium, our Spartans battling the elements and hopefully grinding out a result.

UP THE CITY :bluescarf:

Re: Perfect time to play Man City

Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:10 am

Wolfpac wrote:A storm is brewing, it will be cold wet and miserable weather, packed collosium, our Spartans battling the elements and hopefully grinding out a result.

UP THE CITY :bluescarf:

Fully agree, let's get at the ferkin tippy tappy pansies :old: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:10 am

Agree - KDB is a huge huge miss too. They won't have as much time in the middle of the park.

Can't see anything other than man city winning by 2 though :(

Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:14 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Agree - KDB is a huge huge miss too. They won't have as much time in the middle of the park.

Right!!.... go and take that medication now buttybach!! Look into my eyes :shock: ......not around the eyes :shock: ......into the eyes :shock: .....3,2,1..... you're under. :shock: NOW REPEAT AFTER ME.....THE BLUEBIRDS WILL WIN TOMORROW.... :shock: .....again.....THE BLUEBIRDS WILL WIN TOMORROW :shock: ......3,2,1...... you're back in the room. Better now????

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :D :laughing6: :thumbright: :thumbup: :wave: :laughing6:

Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:17 am

Bananas wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Agree - KDB is a huge huge miss too. They won't have as much time in the middle of the park.

Right!!.... go and take that medication now buttybach!! Look into my eyes :shock: ......not around the eyes :shock: ......into the eyes :shock: .....3,2,1..... you're under. :shock: NOW REPEAT AFTER ME.....THE BLUEBIRDS WILL WIN TOMORROW.... :shock: .....again.....THE BLUEBIRDS WILL WIN TOMORROW :shock: ......3,2,1...... you're back in the room. Better now????

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :D :laughing6: :thumbright: :thumbup: :wave: :laughing6:

4 - 0 to Cardiff then :laughing5: :thumbup:

Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:25 am

that's the spirit laddies, warnocks oracle has spoken and it says we will win 2-1 with Mozza getting the winning goal to send the city faithful into raptures :bluescarf: