Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEIL WARNOCK: “WE COULD OF WON THESE GAMES AND”

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:44 am

NEIL WARNOCK “WE COULD OF WON THESE GAMES AND GOT A RESULT AT BOURNEMOUTH”

NEIL WARNOCK:

“All season when I look at the games.”

“We could’ve got a result at Bournemouth with Mozza(Sean Morrison)‘s chance, Newcastle and Huddersfield we could’ve won. Against Arsenal I thought the goals were down to bad mistakes we made.”

Re: NEIL WARNOCK: “WE COULD OF WON THESE GAMES AND”

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:51 am

I want Warnock to be brave tomorrow in his selection and tactics also he needs to get his use of subtituations spot on,remember Neil the best form of defence is attack

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:57 am

soldierblue1880 wrote:I want Warnock to be brave tomorrow in his selection and tactics also he needs to get his use of subtituations spot on,remember Neil the best form of defence is attack

If we sit back against Man City we have no chance they will find the gaps we will struggle. Obviously we cant go all out attack but we need to get in their faces and put pressure on their defence.

Under Warnock ive always thought we struggle playing 5 at the back so hope he doesn't consider this but also struggle with teams who play wingbacks well. Hopefully we set up right but either way its a tough ask.

Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:33 pm

I think Man City is one of those teams that its Damaged Limitation. try not to concede to many.

No point expecting a win

Hope i'm proved wrong though :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:NEIL WARNOCK “WE COULD OF WON THESE GAMES AND GOT A RESULT AT BOURNEMOUTH”

NEIL WARNOCK:

“All season when I look at the games.”

“We could’ve got a result at Bournemouth with Mozza(Sean Morrison)‘s chance, Newcastle and Huddersfield we could’ve won. Against Arsenal I thought the goals were down to bad mistakes we made.”

Crikey that is almost desperate - "ifs and Buts" mean nowt.

Could easily have lost at Huddersfield if that injury time cross had been converted plus would have lost to Newcastle had that bloke not missed from 12 yards in injury time. Moreover we played against 10 men for over 320 minutes each so what would have happened if they had had 11 against them?

Arsenal goals down to mistakes?? To a degree so were the 2 city goals, but Arsenal scored 3 quality finishes that we can only dream of seeing by City players. The first showed Morrison how to score from a corner.

Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:56 pm

We could have won but could also have lost but record shows the points gained and lost from these games , anything else is speculation! even teams down to 10 men have won games so cannot say we should have won them either. :old: