Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Spurs Away

Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:26 pm

What’s the likelihood of getting tickets when the sales criteria drops down next week? Missed out on the first stage by one game so this will be the first one this season I’ll have managed to get to. I can imagine with the various Wembley trips with City and Wales the demand won’t be as high as it would have been in the new ground.

Also where will everyone be stopping before the game? I’d imagine there’ll be a few on the outskirts of London :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Re: Spurs Away

Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:04 pm

EVBlue wrote:What’s the likelihood of getting tickets when the sales criteria drops down next week? Missed out on the first stage by one game so this will be the first one this season I’ll have managed to get to. I can imagine with the various Wembley trips with City and Wales the demand won’t be as high as it would have been in the new ground.

Also where will everyone be stopping before the game? I’d imagine there’ll be a few on the outskirts of London :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

coaches normally stop at Reading services M4 .Last time I was at Wembley was the cup final with Liverpool and Cardiff fans milling round everywhere, I dont think you will have a problem meeting up with fans.