Let's enjoy the ride.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:25 pm

I want names?

Re: Let's enjoy the ride.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:59 pm

Let's hope we can get more than 11 points

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Steve Zodiak for one. Much easier watching us lose 5-0 in the PL to one of Europe's top teams than watching us getting thrashed 7-2 by Cambridge Utd in the third tier, and that was'nt that long ago either.

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:00 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:Steve Zodiak for one. Much easier watching us lose 5-0 in the PL to one of Europe's top teams than watching us getting thrashed 7-2 by Cambridge Utd in the third tier, and that was'nt that long ago either.

Count me in :bluescarf: wasn't the Cambridge result in 94 though,still I'm in on what I see as a bonus seson :occasion5: And I believe we will stay up,even if it's by one point or goal difference :thumbright: if not ce la vie :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:01 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:Steve Zodiak for one. Much easier watching us lose 5-0 in the PL to one of Europe's top teams than watching us getting thrashed 7-2 by Cambridge Utd in the third tier, and that was'nt that long ago either.

Count me in :bluescarf: wasn't the Cambridge result in 94 though,still I'm in on what I see as a bonus seson :occasion5: And I believe we will stay up,even if it's by one point or goal difference :thumbright: if not ce la vie :ayatollah: :ayatollah: