Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Canton Stand

Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Thought the Canton Stand support was superb today and got behind the team even when all hope was lost, just like the away support we gave at Chelsea. Some supplementary support from the other stands wouldn't go amiss. Without the Canton Stand the C.C.S.would resemble a library and that's the truth. :bluescarf:

Re: Canton Stand

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:15 pm

Brilliant support throughout fair play

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:21 pm

I thought the support you gave the team was outstanding it's just a pity the manager and the team let you down today

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm

Very true.

The Canton Stand is player of the season so far.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:40 pm

I thought the fans were fantastic. I don't feel let down by the players. I can accept that we were outclassed by a far superior team put together with money we can only dream about.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:I thought the support you gave the team was outstanding it's just a pity the manager and the team let you down today

In all fairness it's not the manager nor team that's let us down, they're all doing the best they can. The problem has been the owner.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm

TERRYB wrote:Thought the Canton Stand support was superb today and got behind the team even when all hope was lost, just like the away support we gave at Chelsea. Some supplementary support from the other stands wouldn't go amiss. Without the Canton Stand the C.C.S.would resemble a library and that's the truth. :bluescarf:

Always been singing sections over the years, was the bob bank with block A chipping in but it’s now the canton. Can you imagine the noise if we get a win. Great loyal support. Love it.

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:48 pm

City Slicker wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:I thought the support you gave the team was outstanding it's just a pity the manager and the team let you down today

In all fairness it's not the manager nor team that's let us down, they're all doing the best they can. The problem has been the owner.

How can you say that about Tan. Without him we are screwed and most of us know that