I know we lost but I’m

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I know we lost but I’m

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Full of pride for our club. We are playing against some of the top players and managers in the world. Our win will come soon, it’s just going to need a bit of patience this season I think. It looks likely that we will get our wins against some of the lower clubs and when that comes I’ll be there cheering us very loud. So for those who are all excited about going to see the top clubs, don’t forget to go to the lower club matches too! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Once a blue always a blue44

I know we lost but I’m

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: I know we lost but I’m

Postby Dazzy » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:23 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Full of pride for our club. We are playing against some of the top players and managers in the world. Our win will come soon, it’s just going to need a bit of patience this season I think. It looks likely that we will get our wins against some of the lower clubs and when that comes I’ll be there cheering us very loud. So for those who are all excited about going to see the top clubs, don’t forget to go to the lower club matches too! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

:thumbup:
Who needs Cantona, when we’ve got Stantona?
Dazzy

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:05 pm

The fans were brilliant today and were still singing loud and proud even at 4 - 0 down
CF23 Bluebird

Postby valleyrambill » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:03 pm

We have had some tough games and our next 2 away games against Spurs & Liverpool too I am not going to panic until xmas but most of us knew we are favourites to get relegated as Warnock says lets just enjoy it we are in the prem
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:26 pm

Burnley up next - Massive game to get things started .
TopCat CCFC

Postby Charlie Harper » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:28 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Full of pride for our club. We are playing against some of the top players and managers in the world. Our win will come soon, it’s just going to need a bit of patience this season I think. It looks likely that we will get our wins against some of the lower clubs and when that comes I’ll be there cheering us very loud. So for those who are all excited about going to see the top clubs, don’t forget to go to the lower club matches too! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Well said :thumbup:
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Return to General Chat