Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEIL NEEDS TO PUT HIS FOOT DOWN

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:01 pm

I feel neil needs to step up and be a bit more vocal zohore came on for half an hour and lookes like he needed to be pushed around he looked like he really does'nt want to cement his place as the main man holliet needs to be told we are in the premier league and go out and make a name for yourself there' a only so much love you can give some players and wrapping arms around them etc some times it has to be old school with a boot up the arse, regardless of who you play, you exspect players to give it there all and these 2 at the moment are not cutting the mustard but this is solely down to the manager and his team

Re: NEIL NEEDS TO PUT HIS FOOT DOWN

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:13 pm

montyblue wrote:I feel neil needs to step up and be a bit more vocal zohore came on for half an hour and lookes like he needed to be pushed around he looked like he really does'nt want to cement his place as the main man holliet needs to be told we are in the premier league and go out and make a name for yourself there' a only so much love you can give some players and wrapping arms around them etc some times it has to be old school with a boot up the arse, regardless of who you play, you exspect players to give it there all and these 2 at the moment are not cutting the mustard but this is solely down to the manager and his team

I'm not sure.

Zohore was doing the same as ward as in much as standing on Fernandinho to stop they playing and got into possessions. Ward seemed to do more because of his strength and height. Clearly the same instructions. We clearly don't play to Zohores strengths, not his or our fault. If we did sell him at some point I hope we get a good sell on fee as still think he can be a top player.

I didn't see ward much last season but I'm sure he has grown :lol: