Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fulham & Leicester ticket

Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:28 am

If anyone has a spare ticket in the Canton for Fulham & Leicester can you PM please.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Fulham & Leicester ticket

Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:23 am

Loads still avail to buy

Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:51 am

BLUEBIRD wrote:Loads still avail to buy

Yep, loads still available online and in the ticket office!

A strange OP under the circumstances until you have a quick look at his previous posts and several looking to buy or sell tickets...

But the telling comment was (quote Treeks17) "Do I need a membership to be able to purchase a ticket for the coming season or will they eventually go on general sale? Can anyone help please?"

Want a ticket to watch Cardiff City? :?

Then get a membership and get in early because this season there will be a lot of disappointed tourists! ;)

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:02 pm

I've got a membership, have had for many years. Countless trips a season from Cornwall, so don't try calling me a plastic.

The reason I ask is because I don't like sitting at games, especially amongst the thousands of glory fans who have started showing up this season.

Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Treeks17 wrote:I've got a membership, have had for many years. Countless trips a season from Cornwall, so don't try calling me a plastic.

The reason I ask is because I don't like sitting at games, especially amongst the thousands of glory fans who have started showing up this season.

A bit touchy there, fella! Who called you a plastic? :?

And more so, who are you (after that comment) to call others 'glory fans'? :roll:

The 'membership' question you asked is there for all to see but it may well be you ended up joining, which is good to hear :thumbright:

As a 'member', you are able to buy your tickets early and in a part of the stadium you prefer, i.e. the Canton Stand, where standing is permitted/tolerated, so should be easy for you to obtain, as they are still available

Or maybe you're actually looking for a ticket for a non-regular attendee? :? ;)

Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Sven wrote:
Treeks17 wrote:I've got a membership, have had for many years. Countless trips a season from Cornwall, so don't try calling me a plastic.

A bit touchy there, fella! Who called you a plastic? :?

And more so, who are you (after that comment) to call others 'glory fans'? :roll:

The 'membership' question you asked is there for all to see but it may well be you ended up joining, which is good to hear :thumbright:

As a 'member', you are able to buy your tickets early and in a part of the stadium you prefer, i.e. the Canton Stand, where standing is permitted/tolerated, so should be easy for you to obtain, as they are still available

Or maybe you're actually looking for a ticket for a non-regular attendee? :? ;)

There's NO tickets left in the Canton Stand for members to buy. Blocks 103-108 where is the only place you can stand and that is not guaranteed is sold out hence his post.

I'v no idea why people jump on posts like this to be honest. The boy is looking for a ticket in the Canton if you can't help him just ignore it, pot shots make you look daft.

Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:34 pm

The only tickets left in the Canton are 108/109 where people don't usually tend to stand - and there always seems to be spares around as I saw people selling 4 yesterday on social media, hence why I asked the question.