The problem we’ve got ...

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:45 am

Is that if we don’t get a win soon I think the we’ll be getting cut adrift from the pack.
As I type this I’m watching Burnley destroy Bournemouth with Lennon and Barnes being almost unplayable so it will be a lot harder than many on here think to get a win next week.
If we end up 4 or 5 points adrift by November or whenever I can’t see us clawing it back to safety.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: The problem we’ve got ...

Postby City Slicker » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:48 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Is that if we don’t get a win soon I think the we’ll be getting cut adrift from the pack.
As I type this I’m watching Burnley destroy Bournemouth with Lennon and Barnes being almost unplayable so it will be a lot harder than many on here think to get a win next week.
If we end up 4 or 5 points adrift by November or whenever I can’t see us clawing it back to safety.

Spot on post, and there's a danger we could be relegated by December.
City Slicker

Return to General Chat