Humiliation

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Humiliation

Postby soldierblue1880 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:12 pm

To reiterate an earlier posting,fans have always accepted their team getting beat now and then it's part and parcel of the game but what it totally unacceptable is their team being humiliated in front of their eyes,with the noble exception of the Canton stand I have never seen so many people leave before the end of the game and before some idiots on here call them plastics I know a lot of those fans who have been season ticket holders for many years,one point of interest was watching Warnock yesterday looking wet and miserable and totally bereft of ideas,all he could come up with was little hand movements towards the players who I'm sure had no idea what the manager wanted them to do,then I thought of Russell Slade who also used those same hand gestures and my heart sank
soldierblue1880

Humiliation

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Humiliation

Postby wez1927 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:21 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:To reiterate an earlier posting,fans have always accepted their team getting beat now and then it's part and parcel of the game but what it totally unacceptable is their team being humiliated in front of their eyes,with the noble exception of the Canton stand I have never seen so many people leave before the end of the game and before some idiots on here call them plastics I know a lot of those fans who have been season ticket holders for many years,one point of interest was watching Warnock yesterday looking wet and miserable and totally bereft of ideas,all he could come up with was little hand movements towards the players who I'm sure had no idea what the manager wanted them to do,then I thought of Russell Slade who also used those same hand gestures and my heart sank

Man city team cost 700 million ours less than 40 million
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby fred keenor » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:28 pm

We were playing against a team of internationals ! Yes it was hard to take, yes it was hard to watch but this season is a freebie.
The money will set us up for the next few years at least, allowing us to develop the training ground, keep our best players and invest again.
Next Sunday is when the season overall will be set out.
Lets not implode.
fred keenor

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:01 pm

They also humiliated last season:

Liverpool 5-0
Watford 6-0
Palace 5-0
Basel 4-0
Napoli 4-2
Feyenoord 4-0

What score was you expecting against arguably the best in the World?

Maybe we should get Slade back to appease you or maybe Trollope, 6 games in and already the shite starts. :banghead:
1980s Bluebird

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:27 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:To reiterate an earlier posting,fans have always accepted their team getting beat now and then it's part and parcel of the game but what it totally unacceptable is their team being humiliated in front of their eyes,with the noble exception of the Canton stand I have never seen so many people leave before the end of the game and before some idiots on here call them plastics I know a lot of those fans who have been season ticket holders for many years,one point of interest was watching Warnock yesterday looking wet and miserable and totally bereft of ideas,all he could come up with was little hand movements towards the players who I'm sure had no idea what the manager wanted them to do,then I thought of Russell Slade who also used those same hand gestures and my heart sank

And the answer is?
Sneggyblubird

Postby soldierblue1880 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

And the answer is?

I think you know what my answer would be
soldierblue1880

Postby soldierblue1880 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:02 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:They also humiliated last season:

Liverpool 5-0
Watford 6-0
Palace 5-0
Basel 4-0
Napoli 4-2
Feyenoord 4-0

Maybe we should get Slade back to appease you or maybe Trollope, 6 games in and already the shite starts. :banghead:

I was fully expecting us to lose but to go down fighting just like we did against Arsenal,but to capitulate like we did was totally unacceptable
soldierblue1880

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:16 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:

Liverpool 5-0
Watford 6-0
Palace 5-0
Basel 4-0
Napoli 4-2
Feyenoord 4-0

I was fully expecting us to lose but to go down fighting just like we did against Arsenal,but to capitulate like we did was totally unacceptable

We didn't capitulate by any stretch of imagination (except yours) up to their 1st goal they didn't have shot at goal on target, 3 goals were poor defending, we were always going to struggle against them every man and his dog knew that! Losing by 5 is not capitulation as we tried the best we could and in reality that was never going to be enough with a championship squad :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby soldierblue1880 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:38 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:

Liverpool 5-0
Watford 6-0
Palace 5-0
Basel 4-0
Napoli 4-2
Feyenoord 4-0

We didn't capitulate by any stretch of imagination (except yours) up to their 1st goal they didn't have shot at goal on target, 3 goals were poor defending, we were always going to struggle against them every man and his dog knew that! Losing by 5 is not capitulation as we tried the best we could and in reality that was never going to be enough with a championship squad :thumbup:

We must beg to differ
soldierblue1880

Return to General Chat