Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vince Alm: Okay My Cardiff City friends time to move on.Been

Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:20 am

VINCE ALM:

Okay My Cardiff City friends time to move on.

Been some great debate on social media today regards the thumping yesterday from Man city, I have thoroughly enjoyed taking part in it giving my view, reading other views different to mine, and everyone have made some valid points giving their opinion. This is what supporting a football team is all about, and it shows we all care and want the best for the club.

One thing that everyone agrees on the support currently is outstanding what we need to do now is repeat this in the games we might have a chance of picking points up starting with Burnley next Sunday.

We are a couple of thousand short of the 30,000 mark unfortunately at the minute for this fixture with everyone obviously interested in the Arsenal, man city, and Manchester United games, these are gone and sold out now, so please get your tickets for the next 6 home games which will be massive, although I think Wolves are right up there with their squad.

So please come along and support the team next Sunday and get behind the lads like you have all season. Its a 4pm Sunday afternoon kick off so no excuses, all the chores can be done by then, Parks football is done, plenty of time to have a few beers and its crap on TV :thumbright: :bluebird:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity

Re: Vince Alm:Okay My Cardiff City friends time to move on.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:30 am

PLENTY OF TICKETS LEFT CARDIFF FANS / COME ON THESE ARE THE IMPIRTANT GAMES :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sunday Sep 30th - Burnley (h) Live on Sky 4pm :bluebird:

Sat Oct 20 - Fulham (h)

Sat Nov 3 - Leicester City (h)

Sat Nov 10 - Brighton & Hove Albion (h) Now live on Sky 12:30pm

Sat Dec 1 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (h)

Sat Dec 8 - Southampton (h)

Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:30 am

We are expecting a low Away following which will impact the 30k as 3k are allocated to them capacity is 33k. 28k to 29k is superb if we get that...

Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:24 am

Don' t care if the away fans don't bring many advantage us i say the less you hear of away the better even a Muppet would know that this is the game where we as fans can enjoy perhaps score and win our first game the last 3 games have been the top elite so i am not down one bit really looking forward to this game more than man city because its more of an even contest and our first 2 games against castle and udders we played quite defensive and never went for it but we can really go for this one out and out. Attack attack attack.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:37 am

montyblue wrote:Don' t care if the away fans don't bring many advantage us i say the less you hear of away the better even a Muppet would know that this is the game where we as fans can enjoy perhaps score and win our first game the last 3 games have been the top elite so i am not down one bit really looking forward to this game more than man city because its more of an even contest and our first 2 games against castle and udders we played quite defensive and never went for it but we can really go for this one out and out. Attack attack attack.

Dont want to be a damp squid but Warnock attacked the big boys as best he could QUOTE we are not good enough to defend against them.H e may rightly or wrongly employ more cautious tactics, he will do his homework as he will not want to get sucker punched.Could see a game of chess ,still like your enthusiasm and you may still be right, this is the excitement of being where we are, enjoy.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:29 pm

Carlossus wrote:
montyblue wrote:Don' t care if the away fans don't bring many advantage us i say the less you hear of away the better even a Muppet would know that this is the game where we as fans can enjoy perhaps score and win our first game the last 3 games have been the top elite so i am not down one bit really looking forward to this game more than man city because its more of an even contest and our first 2 games against castle and udders we played quite defensive and never went for it but we can really go for this one out and out. Attack attack attack.

Dont want to be a damp squid but Warnock attacked the big boys as best he could QUOTE we are not good enough to defend against them.H e may rightly or wrongly employ more cautious tactics, he will do his homework as he will not want to get sucker punched.Could see a game of chess ,still like your enthusiasm and you may still be right, this is the excitement of being where we are, enjoy.

a damp what? :lol:

Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:37 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Carlossus wrote:

Often misheard as "damp squid", the phrase "damp squib" has since come into general use to mean anything that fails to meet expectations. The word "squib" has come to take on a similar meaning even when used alone, as a diminutive comparison to a full explosive. ;) :thumbright: :lol:

Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:46 pm

Thing is we need 3 points not a tight draw like the 1st 2 games they where there for the taking i hate this keep it tight and oerhaps nick a goal but 9 times out of 10. Its the oppisition that nicks 1 because you can' t score in your own half we have 2 wingers get the f..k down the line and wipp them crosses in got to take the game to them for 90 mins we don' t want to sit in the box like a tortoise poking its head out of its shell wondering wether to come out or not it reeks of lack of confidence to the oppisition and they sense it straight away i may be completly wrong in tactics but i can see the league table and its 3 points we should aim for.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:22 pm

Sven wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Carlossus wrote:

Often misheard as "damp squid", the phrase "damp squib" has since come into general use to mean anything that fails to meet expectations. The word "squib" has come to take on a similar meaning even when used alone, as a diminutive comparison to a full explosive. ;) :thumbright: :lol:

Thanks for the lesson always been hard of hearing :banghead:

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:30 pm

montyblue wrote:Thing is we need 3 points not a tight draw like the 1st 2 games they where there for the taking i hate this keep it tight and oerhaps nick a goal but 9 times out of 10. Its the oppisition that nicks 1 because you can' t score in your own half we have 2 wingers get the f..k down the line and wipp them crosses in got to take the game to them for 90 mins we don' t want to sit in the box like a tortoise poking its head out of its shell wondering wether to come out or not it reeks of lack of confidence to the oppisition and they sense it straight away i may be completly wrong in tactics but i can see the league table and its 3 points we should aim for.

Not saying your wrong just maybe Warnock will see it differently maybe he wont, if we win I wont care either way, I will be interested what tactics Warnock employs , if its your way and we win all the better. :bluescarf:

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:53 pm

boyo1927 wrote:We are expecting a low Away following which will impact the 30k as 3k are allocated to them capacity is 33k. 28k to 29k is superb if we get that...

I agree 28,000 with a low away following for a game on Sunday on sky against Burnley shows where we are at and what we are capable of. I said we would average 30,000 this season which is a fantastic achievement. All we need is 3 points

Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:58 am

Carlossus wrote:
Sven wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Carlossus wrote:

Thanks for the lesson always been hard of hearing :banghead:

Is that an admission? ;) :laughing6: :laughing6: