FINAL DAY: CROWN COURT CARDIFF / VILLA FANS 5 FOUND GUILTY

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FINAL DAY: CROWN COURT CARDIFF / VILLA FANS

Postby stephendavid » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:24 pm

AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:AV4 the lemon that just keeps on giving........


Mind the gap Steven

Kind regards

The lemon that just keeps on giving

I'd mind the gap to league 1 if i were you AV4..
Kind regards
stephendavid
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm
Location: Grangetown

Re: FINAL DAY: CROWN COURT CARDIFF / VILLA FANS

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: FINAL DAY: CROWN COURT CARDIFF / VILLA FANS 5 FOUND GUI

Postby RV Casual » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:42 pm

I would imagine they will be looking at sentences ranging from 18 months to 3 years for this depending on each defendants history.

Absolute madness and crazy for a fight over the Football. It really isn't worth it these days is it.
RV Casual
 
Posts: 2287
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: FINAL DAY: CROWN COURT CARDIFF / VILLA FANS

Postby Sven » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:24 pm

AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:AV4 the lemon that just keeps on giving........


Mind the gap Steven

Kind regards

The lemon that just keeps on giving


You're the parrot, Troll! :roll:

You just repeat what's been said to you by others and regurgitate it (as per the above)! :oops:
Attachments
AV Parrot copy.jpg
AV Parrot copy.jpg (146.54 KiB) Viewed 1361 times
"If only closed minds came with closed mouths!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 14205
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: FINAL DAY: CROWN COURT CARDIFF / VILLA FANS 5 FOUND GUI

Postby AV3 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:42 pm

And right on cue the other parrot appears :lol:

You’re not supposed to feed the troll Sven. Remember?
The Gift That Keeps on Giving said:
The troll who should not be fed said Grealish would not be leaving for less than £40m and it seems now they cannot wait to cash in (for a lot less)
AV3
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: FINAL DAY: CROWN COURT CARDIFF / VILLA FANS 5 FOUND GUI

Postby stephendavid » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:36 pm

RV Casual wrote:I would imagine they will be looking at sentences ranging from 18 months to 3 years for this depending on each defendants history.

Absolute madness and crazy for a fight over the Football. It really isn't worth it these days is it.

I reckon 2/3 years a piece to mate crazy for a ruck at the football mind you whoever advised the villa lads to go not guilty needs his head read
stephendavid
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm
Location: Grangetown

Re: FINAL DAY: CROWN COURT CARDIFF / VILLA FANS 5 FOUND GUI

Postby dogfound » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:00 pm

RV Casual wrote:I would imagine they will be looking at sentences ranging from 18 months to 3 years for this depending on each defendants history.

Absolute madness and crazy for a fight over the Football. It really isn't worth it these days is it.



prison for football isn't new ,there are probably less going down now than the 70s/80s , whats different is your on camera all the time, if your not on cctv your on some idiots phone and then all over social media .
dogfound
 
Posts: 6285
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Re: FINAL DAY: CROWN COURT CARDIFF / VILLA FANS 5 FOUND GUI

Postby RV Casual » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:35 am

dogfound wrote:
RV Casual wrote:I would imagine they will be looking at sentences ranging from 18 months to 3 years for this depending on each defendants history.

Absolute madness and crazy for a fight over the Football. It really isn't worth it these days is it.



prison for football isn't new ,there are probably less going down now than the 70s/80s , whats different is your on camera all the time, if your not on cctv your on some idiots phone and then all over social media .


Where did I say prison for football was new??

Not that I'm proud of it but it's an area I have quite a bit of experience in unfortunately as I have mates who have done time for West Ham 2004, Stoke at the play off home game in 2002, Chelsea in 2010 amongst others and I have had a suspended sentence myself many years before (which if happened now would have probably meant jail), what is new though is the length of the sentences hence why I said it's madness. back in the 70's and 80's more often than not you would get a slap on the wrist or a fine, people were doing far worse than they are now and IF jail time was handed out it would be days not months or years and that was rare.

But since the turn of the Millennium, what happened at Euro 2000 and France 98 and all that panorama shit and the Macyntire crap sentences have gone through the roof and lads are getting jailed for the sort of lengths I quoted above which is absolute madness and does not fit the crime and why it really isn't worth it now, not that it ever was of course.
RV Casual
 
Posts: 2287
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: FINAL DAY: CROWN COURT CARDIFF / VILLA FANS 5 FOUND GUI

Postby AV3 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:55 pm

RV - Just to keep it in perspective, 6 months in the 70s would mean you having to serve 4 months. 12 months today would mean 3 months served. Also, back then, most football lads were 21 and under. If you got 6 months in a detention centre, it would often mean that you would have to serve the entire 6 months as there wasn't the release option that prison sentences had (2 thirds).
The Gift That Keeps on Giving said:
The troll who should not be fed said Grealish would not be leaving for less than £40m and it seems now they cannot wait to cash in (for a lot less)
AV3
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: FINAL DAY: CROWN COURT CARDIFF / VILLA FANS 5 FOUND GUI

Postby CF14-SE14 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:26 pm

AV3 wrote:RV - Just to keep it in perspective, 6 months in the 70s would mean you having to serve 4 months. 12 months today would mean 3 months served. Also, back then, most football lads were 21 and under. If you got 6 months in a detention centre, it would often mean that you would have to serve the entire 6 months as there wasn't the release option that prison sentences had (2 thirds).


12 months wouldn't mean 3 months served. You'd only get that if you got tag which is far from guaranteed for violent crimes and never happens on time anyway. So the likelihood of serving only 3 months for a 12 month sentence, while possible, is unlikely, especially for violent disorder
BLUEBIRDS - GLEISION
User avatar
CF14-SE14
 
Posts: 1946
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:29 am

Re: FINAL DAY: CROWN COURT CARDIFF / VILLA FANS 5 FOUND GUI

Postby dogfound » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:38 pm

RV Casual wrote:
dogfound wrote:
RV Casual wrote:I would imagine they will be looking at sentences ranging from 18 months to 3 years for this depending on each defendants history.

Absolute madness and crazy for a fight over the Football. It really isn't worth it these days is it.



prison for football isn't new ,there are probably less going down now than the 70s/80s , whats different is your on camera all the time, if your not on cctv your on some idiots phone and then all over social media .


Where did I say prison for football was new??

Not that I'm proud of it but it's an area I have quite a bit of experience in unfortunately as I have mates who have done time for West Ham 2004, Stoke at the play off home game in 2002, Chelsea in 2010 amongst others and I have had a suspended sentence myself many years before (which if happened now would have probably meant jail), what is new though is the length of the sentences hence why I said it's madness. back in the 70's and 80's more often than not you would get a slap on the wrist or a fine, people were doing far worse than they are now and IF jail time was handed out it would be days not months or years and that was rare.

But since the turn of the Millennium, what happened at Euro 2000 and France 98 and all that panorama shit and the Macyntire crap sentences have gone through the roof and lads are getting jailed for the sort of lengths I quoted above which is absolute madness and does not fit the crime and why it really isn't worth it now, not that it ever was of course.



slap on the wrist.? your ill informed
football hooliganism was seen as a massive problem in the 70s /80s..
Lincoln Halinan regulary dished out dispropotionate sentences to our fans..
a club director/ MP campaigned to have fans publicly flogged.
and Margaret Thatcher actually had a War Cabinet for the fight against hooliganism and demanded judges give out STIFF PRISON SENTENCES...I personally know about 20 blokes that went down and it certainly was not for a few days either..personally i got arrested and fined twice ,a total of 280 quid for things id have been fined 40quid max for if even arrested in a town centre on a Saturday night...slap on the wrist that was 10 weeks worth of my apprentice wages at the time..
the games your on about was after the police had broken the back of it..
dogfound
 
Posts: 6285
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Re: FINAL DAY: CROWN COURT CARDIFF / VILLA FANS 5 FOUND GUI

Postby x grangetown » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:53 pm

Had 3 months in 1979 for Chelsea game L H the tw*t hated football fans.
x grangetown
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:24 pm

Previous


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andysince76, Bambasbestbuddy22, CHRIS PIKE, cityone, cmorris1927, D4nnyboixx1, Dange, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], jimmy_rat, KBK-13, Llan_Blue, maltablue, montyblue, NIBluebird, pembroke allan, pengamblue, TAP_Sheep, Whistler and 208 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.