FINAL DAY: CROWN COURT CARDIFF / VILLA FANS 5 FOUND GUILTY

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Crown Court Day 3: Cardiff and Villa fans threw punches

Postby JimmyJazz » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:34 am

AV3 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
stan106 wrote:I wish they'd mention the time - it's crucial as it shows that the Villa fans were hanging around looking to attack the pub rather than just going home

Very very crucial the time :thumbright:

Why is it?

If the incident had happened at any other time would it have made any difference?

7pm, means that 99% of Cardiff fans would have already gone home and for me its outside football time.

It’s not crucial though. There could be 101 reasons why they were there at that time. In a criminal court case, you need to prove things beyond a reasonable doubt. You can’t infer things.

Reasonable doubt :roll: - this is a football forum chief, not a court room - go and have a word with yourself.

There again, you'll only be talking to some idiot if you did...
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
JimmyJazz

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby nubbsy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
stan106 wrote:I wish they'd mention the time - it's crucial as it shows that the Villa fans were hanging around looking to attack the pub rather than just going home

Why is it?

If the incident had happened at any other time would it have made any difference?

7pm, means that 99% of Cardiff fans would have already gone home and for me its outside football time.

And they had Annis, I left with my friends just as everyone cleared off. The street was packed about 30 mins before the attack. Hardly a coincidence that it happened just after the majority left. Glad I left or I probably would have been caught up through no fault of my own!
nubbsy

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:56 am

nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Why is it?

And they had Annis, I left with my friends just as everyone cleared off. The street was packed about 30 mins before the attack. Hardly a coincidence that it happened just after the majority left. Glad I left or I probably would have been caught up through no fault of my own!

Jack, that’s part of my point, I’m glad you did leave as well, but your prob right if everyone had still been there, Villa prob would not of turned up.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby stephendavid » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:24 pm

Not the brightest of sparks the villa lot.....one said to the ob 'ive been waiting for you to call'as they arrested him at home then goes not guilty in court hmmmmm
stephendavid

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:16 pm

stephendavid wrote:Not the brightest of sparks the villa lot.....one said to the ob 'ive been waiting for you to call'as they arrested him at home then goes not guilty in court hmmmmm

Just waiting for AV4 to pipe up again :happy1:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby stephendavid » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:46 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Not the brightest of sparks the villa lot.....one said to the ob 'ive been waiting for you to call'as they arrested him at home then goes not guilty in court hmmmmm

Hes about mate
stephendavid

Postby AV3 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:58 pm

JimmyJazz wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Why is it?

It’s not crucial though. There could be 101 reasons why they were there at that time. In a criminal court case, you need to prove things beyond a reasonable doubt. You can’t infer things.

Reasonable doubt :roll: - this is a football forum chief, not a court room - go and have a word with yourself.

So stop posting about things that you know f**k all about then and stick to the football.
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Postby AV3 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:02 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

Given he’s very well known to WM OB and doesn’t deny being there, it’s hardly rocket science to work out that a 6 o’clock knock is on the cards.

We’re not talking about stevendavids melt of a mate here you know.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby AV3 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Why is it?

Jack, that’s part of my point, I’m glad you did leave as well, but your prob right if everyone had still been there, Villa prob would not of turned up.

There was 20 Villa max. What numbers do you consider fair for them to land? 50? 40?

Out of interest, how do you think Villa knew the pub only had even numbers in? Are you suggesting they had someone inside watching?
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby dogfound » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:22 pm

AV3 wrote:
JimmyJazz wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Why is it?

So stop posting about things that you know f**k all about then and stick to the football.

think you should take your own advice as Jimmy got this spot on..
on another thread you claim to know all the Villa lads and vouch that they would 100% not attack a RANDOM pub.
so they attack a pub KNOWN to them to be a Cardiff pub over 2 hours after game finished KNOWING most will have long gone...

almost as bad as the jacks attacking the Owain Glyndwr at 4.30 for a night game and fighting office workers and their secretaries...
dogfound

Postby AV3 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:33 pm

dogfound wrote:
AV3 wrote:
JimmyJazz wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Why is it?

on another thread you claim to know all the Villa lads and vouch that they would 100% not attack a RANDOM pub.
so they attack a pub KNOWN to them to be a Cardiff pub over 2 hours after game finished KNOWING most will have long gone...

almost as bad as the jacks attacking the Owain Glyndwr at 4.30 for a night game and fighting office workers and their secretaries...

Or maybe Cardiff told them when and where to go?

Stop speculating, there’s a good lad.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby dogfound » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:38 pm

AV3 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
AV3 wrote:
JimmyJazz wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Why is it?

im not speculating, just pointing out that you contradict yourself. as you have once again, one minute the time doesnt matter the next Cardiff arranged it to be at 7pm..just take it on the chin, your boys tried to get a bit of a rep going { 40 years too late } and now look like chimps.
dogfound

Postby AV3 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:20 pm

dogfound wrote:
AV3 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
AV3 wrote:
JimmyJazz wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Why is it?

im not speculating, just pointing out that you contradict yourself. as you have once again, one minute the time doesnt matter the next Cardiff arranged it to be at 7pm..just take it on the chin, your boys tried to get a bit of a rep going { 40 years too late } and now look like chimps.

How am I contradicting myself? An offence is an offence is an offence, no matter what time it occurs.

The lads in question already have a rep. One has the biggest rep in the country. Bashing a wank firm like Cardiff won’t enhance it further.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby dogfound » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:53 pm

ahh right....biggest rep in the country..for..bashing wank firm pubs without the wank firms being there ?
really ?
dogfound

Postby nubbsy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:36 pm

Av3 Just stop before you embarrass yourself further you adolescent little hooligan-dick rider.
nubbsy

Postby Andysince76 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:39 pm

What a bunch of shithouses, if they actually wanted a scrap they could have driven into Canton at 2pm and tried their luck, instead they went to a pub at 7pm knowing that most have gone home. utter, utter tossers, they sat in a van for hours. :shock: :lol: This av3 wanker is just that like the "people he knows"
Yeah right, f**k off roathie.
Whatever's comfortable.
Andysince76

Postby Sven » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:58 pm

nubbsy wrote:Av3 Just stop before you embarrass yourself further you adolescent little hooligan-dick rider.

Jack, the 'pretends to know but doesn't' Troll just can't help itself and it's gone way beyond embarrassing! :oops:

It's been reasonably quiet since being caught out with the "I'm glad Steve Bruce is gone...!" remarks and a few other things but it has been about its other guises... ;)

I think it should incarnate itself next as a modern version of children's Mr Benn; where it enters an seedy little back street internet cafe, turns on its computer and then turns itself into a different character every time it hits the 'Enter' button!

Quite sad in many ways but I guess it keeps it off the street and gives it a perceived 'purpose' in life! :thumbright:
Attachments
Mr AV Benn.jpg
Mr AV Benn.jpg (9.49 KiB) Viewed 3836 times
AV Troll Image.jpg
AV Troll Image.jpg (70.53 KiB) Viewed 3836 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby stephendavid » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:19 pm

Best firm in the country hahahahaha heard it f###### all now the numpty has well & truly out done himself here just goes to show with that comment alone hes a mug,an fella i think you'll find the bloat fowler an your lot had the injuries not the outnumbered and unprepared 'few'cardiff lads butt
stephendavid

Postby Escott1927 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:49 pm

AV3 have a day off you muppet. You’re making yourself look an absolute tool.
Escott1927

Re: Crown Court Day 2: Cardiff and Villa fans threw punches

Postby northernbluebird » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Rhodri Jones, 28, from Cardiff, who was represented by Matthew Cobbe, denied violent disorder. Prosecutors offered no evidence against him and he was discharged :thumbright: :thumbright:

But this is the frustrating thing, why did the CPS bring this case to court in the 1st place? This is our money they are wasting FFS. :banghead: not to mention what the defendant had to fork out for a brief. Ludicrous......

Jim and the worrying he and his family have had.

The CPS in my opinion only listen to the police.

police are always very interested in football violence. that said, some people always seem to have a tendency to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
northernbluebird

Postby snoopystorm » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:36 pm

Reading evidence presented and comments on here about Cardiff fans getting off with self defence, where does the line stop for self defence? Kicking someone when they are on the floor isn’t self defnece, putting them down in a couple of punches is.....

Not condoning anything just stating that there is a line for ‘self defence’
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:18 am

snoopystorm wrote:Reading evidence presented and comments on here about Cardiff fans getting off with self defence, where does the line stop for self defence? Kicking someone when they are on the floor isn’t self defnece, putting them down in a couple of punches is.....

Not condoning anything just stating that there is a line for ‘self defence’

It's what is reasonably necessary or what genuinely seems necessary in the mind of the person being attacked or threatened.
That's what they call a "subjective test by the court" which is to say that the jury in that particular case having heard the evidence will decide whether they believe the man was acting in self defence and whether they consider that the level of force he used was reasonable or nderstwndable.

Strictly speaking you know we shouldn't be discussing the details of the case here , although I doubt whether anyone is likely to notice. However, I'm intrigued to learn that - according to one poster- that one of the defendants is known by reputation as a
" hard man" in football gang circles. I'm most interested where we are hearing about such reputations and who we must be chatting with to do so. It's also very pertinent to the question of how this individual came to be at the pub in the first place of course.
I'm genuinely interested to know what motivates such affiliations to such gangs and to what extent people here are happy to accept all that as part of the sport. I think I know , and whilst I certainly don't understand or condone it, I'm not unsympathetic to those who fall into it for reasons which I've posted here before on another thread .
SirJimmySchoular

Postby AV3 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:42 am

stephendavid wrote:Best firm in the country hahahahaha heard it f###### all now the numpty has well & truly out done himself here just goes to show with that comment alone hes a mug,an fella i think you'll find the bloat fowler an your lot had the injuries not the outnumbered and unprepared 'few'cardiff lads butt

Morning Steven. How did your “old school straightener” go with that poster the other week? I just knew that when I opened that thread that your name was going to be up there in bright lights :lol: :lol: :lol:

For clarity, I am not suggesting that any of the defendants on trial have a reputation in football circles.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby stephendavid » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:06 am

AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Best firm in the country hahahahaha heard it f###### all now the numpty has well & truly out done himself here just goes to show with that comment alone hes a mug,an fella i think you'll find the bloat fowler an your lot had the injuries not the outnumbered and unprepared 'few'cardiff lads butt

Morning Steven. How did your “old school straightener” go with that poster the other week? I just knew that when I opened that thread that your name was going to be up there in bright lights :lol: :lol: :lol:

For clarity, I am not suggesting that any of the defendants on trial have a reputation in football circles.

All banter fella not that you would know much about that old av4,and if you would know a bit about the trial(and not just read the papers)the judge has ruled out the jury being able to hear about any person on trials previous convictions football related you lemon!!fella you cant undo or edit your comment about 'best firm in the country' can you and now your trying to deflect the attention from yourself aint you lad Hahahahaha what a guy,stick to sitting behind your pc buddy haven't seen you in a while hows the championship AV4?
stephendavid

Postby AV3 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:19 am

Steven. I know you’re not the brightest but what are you reading pal? I have no idea and no interest in who the best firm in the country is. I certainly haven’t claimed that Villa are.

My only thoughts on this subject centre around the typical blinkered attitude that this board holds in abundance. The Villa fans are deemed cowards and scum yet their Cardiff counterparts are being heralded angels and heroes of Rourkes Drift proportions. It’s pathetic and silly but sadly all too predictable on here.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:23 am

stephendavid wrote:
AV3 wrote:

All banter fella not that you would know much about that old av4,and if you would know a bit about the trial(and not just read the papers)the judge has ruled out the jury being able to hear about any person on trials previous convictions football related you lemon!!fella you cant undo or edit your comment about 'best firm in the country' can you and now your trying to deflect the attention from yourself aint you lad Hahahahaha what a guy,stick to sitting behind your pc buddy haven't seen you in a while hows the championship AV4?

AV4 :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby stephendavid » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:33 am

AV3 wrote:Steven. I know you’re not the brightest but what are you reading pal? I have no idea and no interest in who the best firm in the country is. I certainly haven’t claimed that Villa are.

My only thoughts on this subject centre around the typical blinkered attitude that this board holds in abundance. The Villa fans are deemed cowards and scum yet their Cardiff counterparts are being heralded angels and heroes of Rourkes Drift proportions. It’s pathetic and silly but sadly all too predictable on here.

Ahh my bad you said 'biggest rep in the country'must of meant the bloat fowler the guy that got filled in at said incident lol,AV4 ive not had a pop at villas lad on the contrary ive said fair play to them for going looking for it(even tho 2 got kod)they just bit of more than they could chew(to which they acknowledged)not that you would know any of this as your a pc warrior an a simple mug fella who comments on a different clubs forum for cheap thrills how sad eh?now off to school lad don't be late an il catch you here about 3pm when you finish........mug
stephendavid

Postby stephendavid » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:36 am

As your fellow villa lads did that day fella TAKE IT ON THE CHIN Hahahahaha mug
stephendavid

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:54 pm

Villa supporters Baker, 47, of Ashburton Road in Birmingham; Tucker, 51, of Holly Lane in Birmingham, and Clarke, 40, of Winchester Drive in Solihull, also deny the charges.
Attachments
ABDEE67C-DCA4-45AE-9DEF-B2DAFC334152.jpeg
ABDEE67C-DCA4-45AE-9DEF-B2DAFC334152.jpeg (200.89 KiB) Viewed 3514 times
60F91756-6A6E-4CA6-B027-4D6CFFD7035B.jpeg
60F91756-6A6E-4CA6-B027-4D6CFFD7035B.jpeg (249.84 KiB) Viewed 3515 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:11 pm

Ms Healey described seeing about 20 men she had never seen before approaching the pub from Hereford Street, dressed in shorts and jeans, some with hoods up.

The land lady told the court they were running and waving their arms around.
Attachments
E0903C84-FD5B-4EC7-A927-5F32D94C3479.jpeg
E0903C84-FD5B-4EC7-A927-5F32D94C3479.jpeg (205.86 KiB) Viewed 3506 times
FB559567-1381-4EC8-A508-838E4FB63014.jpeg
FB559567-1381-4EC8-A508-838E4FB63014.jpeg (233.88 KiB) Viewed 3506 times

Forever Blue
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat