Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: what a tw*t

Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:54 pm

northernbluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Jock wrote:
northernbluebird wrote:corbyn and the labour party have their faults, but the country is going to hell under the conservatives.

millions and millions have lost their dignity. NHS and schools crippled. mass poverty.

just because people are poor does not in itself make them lazy. i'd sooner subsidise a working man, than a landlord.

I’m a landlord, I got property by working my nuts off, I don’t “work” in the public sector or for a multi national where I’m guaranteed a good pension yet according to you I should give what is effectively my pension to someone who’s not worked as hard as myself. As for losing dignity? WTF are you on about. Millions and millions in poverty :lol: where are these millions and at a time when more people are employed in the U.K. than ever before why aren’t the lazy Bastards working. The reason the NHS, schools, social services etc are struggling is down to mass immigration from third world countries.

Hats off to you on a personal note,you've worked hard.Those millions you referred to are the ones that are working for minimum wage and even zero hrs contracts are counted as employed.I'm sure you were tongue in check making that statement as the Tories have seen to it that you don't have to be out of work to experience poverty.For me,I've had a twatful of austerity.Theres no need for it now(Christ even Greece has recovered)its about time the government started investing in people again.Even our prisons are becoming third world.Of course this this could all be the governments preparation for a post Brexit Britain.

The financial crisis happened on Labours watch and we needed to be austere, Labour would simply borrow more and store up even worse problems in the longer term. Wages are actually rising as inward migration falls. I know we’re all different but for me the life choice is self reliance or state dependence, if your job is low paid take steps to find a better paying job or start your own business.

ultimately the financial crisis was caused by a lack of regulation on the banks. guess who advocated for even less control over the banks? i'll leave you to work out that one.

but... but... labour overspent....... well the conservatives promised to match labour's spending. the truth is that under the conservatives, the financial crash would have been worse, not better.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews ... nding.html

if your job is low paid take steps to find a better paying job or start your own business.

very easy to say - come to think of it why don't poor people in africa and asia also just 'get a new job'? jesus christ the ignorance. most of the new jobs being created under this government are low quality, unskilled service jobs. fast food, call centres, cleaning, manual car washes as the UK economy transitions into a low productivity, low wage society. this is largely down to the lack of any migration control (which i accept labour would not change), but it's also impacted by the systematic and ideological weakening of trade unions.

The rich are always happy to let the poor work their nuts off in inhumane conditions while they sit back, put their feet up and enjoy the rewards.

Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:31 pm

northernbluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Jock wrote:
northernbluebird wrote:corbyn and the labour party have their faults, but the country is going to hell under the conservatives.

millions and millions have lost their dignity. NHS and schools crippled. mass poverty.

just because people are poor does not in itself make them lazy. i'd sooner subsidise a working man, than a landlord.

I’m a landlord, I got property by working my nuts off, I don’t “work” in the public sector or for a multi national where I’m guaranteed a good pension yet according to you I should give what is effectively my pension to someone who’s not worked as hard as myself. As for losing dignity? WTF are you on about. Millions and millions in poverty :lol: where are these millions and at a time when more people are employed in the U.K. than ever before why aren’t the lazy Bastards working. The reason the NHS, schools, social services etc are struggling is down to mass immigration from third world countries.

Hats off to you on a personal note,you've worked hard.Those millions you referred to are the ones that are working for minimum wage and even zero hrs contracts are counted as employed.I'm sure you were tongue in check making that statement as the Tories have seen to it that you don't have to be out of work to experience poverty.For me,I've had a twatful of austerity.Theres no need for it now(Christ even Greece has recovered)its about time the government started investing in people again.Even our prisons are becoming third world.Of course this this could all be the governments preparation for a post Brexit Britain.

The financial crisis happened on Labours watch and we needed to be austere, Labour would simply borrow more and store up even worse problems in the longer term. Wages are actually rising as inward migration falls. I know we’re all different but for me the life choice is self reliance or state dependence, if your job is low paid take steps to find a better paying job or start your own business.

ultimately the financial crisis was caused by a lack of regulation on the banks. guess who advocated for even less control over the banks? i'll leave you to work out that one.

but... but... labour overspent....... well the conservatives promised to match labour's spending. the truth is that under the conservatives, the financial crash would have been worse, not better.

if your job is low paid take steps to find a better paying job or start your own business.

very easy to say - come to think of it why don't poor people in africa and asia also just 'get a new job'? jesus christ the ignorance. most of the new jobs being created under this government are low quality, unskilled service jobs. fast food, call centres, cleaning, manual car washes as the UK economy transitions into a low productivity, low wage society. this is largely down to the lack of any migration control (which i accept labour would not change), but it's also impacted by the systematic and ideological weakening of trade unions.

Excuse my ignorance but are you really comparing Wales with Africa? There’s plenty of opportunities for young people in Wales and if they can’t find anything here move. Stop blaming the b*stard Torys for everything. Much of what you say is spot on, we are moving to a lower skill economy and immigration is the prime driver in this. Supply and demand, curtail immigration drive up wages.

Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:18 pm

Jock wrote:
northernbluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Jock wrote:

Excuse my ignorance but are you really comparing Wales with Africa? There’s plenty of opportunities for young people in Wales and if they can’t find anything here move. Stop blaming the b*stard Torys for everything. Much of what you say is spot on, we are moving to a lower skill economy and immigration is the prime driver in this. Supply and demand, curtail immigration drive up wages.

my point was that there are poor people throughout the world - if they could all just get a better job we wouldn't have poverty. it comes back to the point i keep making, which is that the economy is locked in a feedback loop of low wages causing low productivity, which in turn limits employers' ability to pay for wage increases.

i disagree that people are poor because it's their fault for not successfully finding better jobs. apart from the reality that the economy isn't producing many of these jobs, when your poor, your first thought is putting food on the table and avoiding eviction, because as you are aware, a modern tenancy offers next to no protection against eviction after the year is up. it leads to instability, which is difficult to break out of, unless you have financial support from someone else.

if you take as a whole the decline in the stability of home ownership and council housing, weakening of workers rights and bargaining power, and general cuts to the government services that tens of millions of the less well off rely on, it's easy to see why poverty is on the increase. even though i've done well for myself (and so many would expect to be a conservative), i will not vote for this to continue.

Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:36 pm

Sven wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Sven wrote:
maccydee wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:At least he supports Palestine.Not that bad in your books surely. ;)

Can’t do any worse that provides an education system that allows people to spell your when they mean you’re.

Surely "your" is grammatically correct in this instance? :? ;)

I think he meant the stupid caption Chris

Oh, aye! Thanks, Phil...and sorry Neil :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Too late on my list.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:24 am

Why don’t we just give everyone more money?
NHS education sorted!!
“There isn’t a finite amount of money available to the Uk you know”. Up in Gloucester for the weekend and that’s what the Labour MP said to me yesterday in the middle of the high street yesterday.
I won’t bore you with the details but I asked her a number of topical questions and if you heard her answers you would never vote Labour again, believe me.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:24 am

once an insult is thrown it proves you have lost the argument lol as far as I am concerned you have a right to vote whatever you like and not get insulted for a right that our elders got for us.

We all come from different backgrounds and have different views on politics and minds wont be changed by childish insults .

I actually dislike most politic people as they want what suits for them not the people they suppose to be representing and that's all parties and they are on to much money.

Anyway back what this site is about hope we get 3 points today and we can support the boys rather than discuss politics :banghead:

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:50 am

If you want a quick summary of where we are at just look at the quality of our politicians.
The west is in terminal decline but what about the UK?
We are running out of money
Domestic debt is now on a par with 2008
A crash is imminent
The EU is a broken boys club which only serves German and French interests
Nationalism is on the rise
Low paid jobs do not give an adequate return to the exchequer hence addition government borrowing
No stimulus is given to crucial areas such as green energy and house building
We have record levels of homelessness
75% of those attending food banks are the working poor so record numbers of jobs means nothing but waffle
Unless a New Deal is initiated where the public good replaces avarice and greed the situation will worsen leading to civil unrest
But who cares as long as the Amazons of this world get away with paying next to no tax and the 1% thrive let the oiks starve