Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ Craig Bellamy criticises Kenneth Zohore “

Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:09 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Hope he does not think he is in the running once NW steps down.
Needs to move away and earn the right to manage

I think that’s exactly what he thinks, wouldn’t give us any credit and constantly criticised the style of play. He said at one point:

“You can play out from the back and be successful with any group of players.”

Considering he is manager of the U18's I thought his comments were very unprofessional. His general attitude to us was poor. Why he felt the need to belittle a good first half performance I don't know.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:28 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Hope he does not think he is in the running once NW steps down.

I think that’s exactly what he thinks, wouldn’t give us any credit and constantly criticised the style of play. He said at one point:

did he really say that..?

Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:14 pm

No you can’t

Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:31 pm

dogfound wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

After the match finished, yes.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:28 pm

Zohore seems to have had the nampy pampy treatment. Perhaps he needs this direct verbal kick up his arse. Because he needs something

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:43 pm

Being realistic, we are going down unless we change the way we play and Warnock can't do that. He's a great Championship manager but lost in the Premier league. Bellers has a totally different philosophy about football and I think he should be our next manager.....sooner not later.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:02 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
dogfound wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

After the match finished, yes.

maybe he can smell blood..