Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Warnock making poor decisions

Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:35 pm

Victor Camarasa is not a winger. He is the only player who looks up on the ball. He needs to be in the middle. Preferably with Arter.

Patterson worked hard and won a few in the air but playing behind Zohore we need someone with pace. Someone who can play the ball.

Warnock paid 10 million for Reid who banged 20 goals in championship. We also had Harris on the bench. Murphys pace was giving them problems. Rather than bring on pace Warnock does a like for like again and takes off Zohore.

I feel for zohore he held the ball well and he had little service with only Patterson at times near him.

Warnock then puts on madine.

Warnock is one of the greatest managers. He worked miracles to get us up. He needs to stop being loyal to underperforming players and needs to wise up tactically. He seems unable to alter plan A.

Poor selection, poor tactics, poor use of subs.

Re: Warnock making poor decisions

Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:36 pm

Bobbankh123 wrote:Victor Camarasa is not a winger. He is the only player who looks up on the ball. He needs to be in the middle. Preferably with Arter.

Patterson worked hard and won a few in the air but playing behind Zohore we need someone with pace. Someone who can play the ball.

Warnock paid 10 million for Reid who banged 20 goals in championship. We also had Harris on the bench. Murphys pace was giving them problems. Rather than bring on pace Warnock does a like for like again and takes off Zohore.

I feel for zohore he held the ball well and he had little service with only Patterson at times near him.

Warnock then puts on madine.

Warnock is one of the greatest managers. He worked miracles to get us up. He needs to stop being loyal to underperforming players and needs to wise up tactically. He seems unable to alter plan A.

Poor selection, poor tactics, poor use of subs.

I ageee totally , Ive said on another thread , he’s been tinkering to much for my liking ,
Why , if he was starting with Zohore , he didn’t play Reid off him , though ward and Reid didn’t warrant being dropped , neither did Bennett , some strange decisions by warnock , Reid should have played either way
Again for the champions he changed the back 4 playing Cunningham to make his prem league debut ,

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:53 pm

And cunningham was marking the both goalscorers.

I presumed Bennett was injured if not then that is shocking. He is our best full back.

His subs as well are always like for like he never seeks to change untill it's too late.

We are favourites to go down, he worked miracles to get us up. The way and reasons we a losing is harder to take.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:29 pm

Bobbankh123 wrote:And cunningham was marking the both goalscorers.

I presumed Bennett was injured if not then that is shocking. He is our best full back.

His subs as well are always like for like he never seeks to change untill it's too late.

We are favourites to go down, he worked miracles to get us up. The way and reasons we a losing is harder to take.

He’s acting like mourinho atm :shock:

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:06 pm

Heard this before when slade was manager

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:19 pm

Yes but what a pair of wallies they are :thumbup: