Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You should all be ashamed of yourselves..

Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:37 pm

I don’t recognise this forum anymore. I don’t know if it’s the same people as last season posting, or if it’s a new batch of temporary supporters who are critising our players such as Zohore. And not only that, but there’s posts already saying that we’re relegated and you’re not enjoying it.

If I’m in the minority who doesn’t like the posts we have on here when we lose a game every week then I don’t want to be here anymore tbh. You lot (those of you who are being negative anyway) are a joke. Our club deserves more than your LACK of support.

Re: You should all be ashamed of yourselves..

Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:44 pm

7 games 0 wins 2 draws 5 losses and you expect people to be happy? We couldn't even beat a struggling Burnley team, people are annoyed and you cant blame them.
No fan likes seeing their team lose and we're no exception and when players dont preform they'll get criticised its that simple
Last edited by Bluebird1990 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:45 pm

To be fair I thought we were the better side today apart from their 2 goals.Not for the first time this season we switched off on a throw in and for the second in my view the defending was poor to say the least.We are getting punished this year for the things we got away with last season.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:45 pm

I'm all for positivity and can pick plenty out of today.

But when individual errors cost goals. They deserve to be criticised.

As a team today we were good (mostly). Murphy, Camarasa and Arter excellent I thought. We need to cut out these mistakes at the back!

And last shout out to the fans there today. I couldn't make it, watched on my phone, you were immense start to finish! Bravo

Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:49 pm

People are entitled to there opinions.
Thats what forums are all about.
Supporting a club is very emotional thing.
Dont you think its hard to draw any positivity from continuous losses.
The positive thing is the fans are turning up an giving the team support.
Unfortunately this season is about making money. We cant compete and that is what is frustrating.
Our owner has with drawn his ambition and our manager admits we dont have the quality to compete.
There are only so many times you can hear “ lets just enjoy it”.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:51 pm

At the very least this season is about us being strong and proud as far as our support is concerned. f**k getting on anyone's back or being negative, come on! Also, camarassa and arter look like being crucial signings. Every game is a big one and the team and club need proper cardiff support. We need to show our class every week. Enough of this moaning defeatist shit x

Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:55 pm

Savigma wrote:I don’t recognise this forum anymore. I don’t know if it’s the same people as last season posting, or if it’s a new batch of temporary supporters who are critising our players such as Zohore. And not only that, but there’s posts already saying that we’re relegated and you’re not enjoying it.

If I’m in the minority who doesn’t like the posts we have on here when we lose a game every week then I don’t want to be here anymore tbh. You lot (those of you who are being negative anyway) are a joke. Our club deserves more than your LACK of support.

Idiot.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:03 pm

Hello, we lost again. Hello, we have 2 points. But hey big players on show every week. Enjoy the ride people because the wheels will come off soon.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:05 pm

So we should be ashamed of being a realist and saying the harsh truth which some supporters can't take because they wanna live in a delusional make believe world that Warnock is feeding the fans.

I don't see why the team and Warnock can't be criticised when we ain't getting results and we are making mistakes that cost us games.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:27 pm

Praise the team and individuals when they deserve praise, criticise them when they deserve to be criticised.
A lot of those players earn more in a week than many of the people on this board do in a year so have every right to be critical.
Last edited by Gaynor Straight on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:28 pm

I'm not sure I've ever read such a ridiculous thread on this forum. The mind boggles :shock:

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:51 pm

Savigma wrote:I don’t recognise this forum anymore. I don’t know if it’s the same people as last season posting, or if it’s a new batch of temporary supporters who are critising our players such as Zohore. And not only that, but there’s posts already saying that we’re relegated and you’re not enjoying it.

Strange post.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:58 pm

How is this post a sticky? What is wrong with being critical?

After the transfer window, I said to myself there's a high chance were going down and I still think we will. But I also said I'll enjoy thus season, which I am. I went to the Citeh game and today's and I'm not happy with certain ways we played. Today we should have won but didn't.

But still enjoying. So who cares if people are critical? They have every right to be.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:13 pm

OP is just shit stirring.

the support has been fantastic so far - most fans recognised the effort was good today, we just lacked quality. i think the vast majority of the fans know the budgetary constraints and that we were always likely to be battling the drop, but with 2 points from 7 games with spurs and liverpool away coming up, it would be very strange if we were all singing and dancing.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:20 pm

Leon, you are (IMHO) right to put that out and question many on here when only 7 (admittedly disappointing result-wise) games into the season some of our own supposed 'fans' are admitting defeat and flying the white flag embarrassingly high! :oops:

There are clearly a large number of 'new' members on here. Most are genuine, some are simply mischievous and a few are deliberate trolls and/or multis ;)

Separating the wheat from the chaff can be a tough job but don't be disheartened. That's what they want! :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:03 pm

Forums are for this as long as supporters are at the ground cheering their team during the match and supporting every player then you cannot ask for more.

This forum will always have disagreements regarding players managers owners etc that's fine what I found disappointing today was as soon as we went 1-2 down supporters were leaving the ground that's not supporting

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:04 pm

Played 7, lost 5, drawn 2, won 0 and we should be ashamed for having a moan? You know we are football fans right?

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:22 pm

Respect the players and the staff and realise this season was not going to be easy. If we stay up great. If we go down, so what. That’s the life of a football fan.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:24 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:To be fair I thought we were the better side today apart from their 2 goals.Not for the first time this season we switched off on a throw in and for the second in my view the defending was poor to say the least.We are getting punished this year for the things we got away with last season.

True

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:53 pm

I don't know what they do all week but off the ball movement in my opinion was poor again. Burnley were a very poor team and will be bottom 6 on this form, if we can't beat them then who can we beat?

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:33 pm

+1 :clap:

Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:20 am

thought we were the better team today and also that our players put a shift in...some had better games than others as is always the case..2 goals that were not well worked or even great finishes was a bit unfortunate to put it mildly ..
having said that we lost...and most fans having just watched a game will then talk / think/post about their thoughts..a loss brings out frustration and negativity...a loss when you've not won in 7 even more so..
some are rediculously over negative i agree ,but people can and should be allowed to be critical.
to slaughter all our fans for lack of support is way way OTT.

we had 30k in...our 5th 30k plus crowd in a row...first time thats happened in 60 years...also the first time our manager has managed a team in front of 30k 5 times in a row anywhere...and that 30k have been absolutely fantastic despite not winning any of those games.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:00 am

As the commentators on US television said, "Burnley have had 2 attempts on goal and scored 2 goals". Says it all really. I thought the City team was stronger today & hopefully NW can soon settle on his strongest starting lineup and get consistency in the team. Already purchased my ticket for the Fulham game so that I can get to see our first victory.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:24 am

Fergy1927 wrote:Played 7, lost 5, drawn 2, won 0 and we should be ashamed for having a moan? You know we are football fans right?

Spot on and i bet at the same time last season the Palace fans were in the same position as us - if not worse .
They ended up mid table :o

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:48 am

JuniorBluebird1980 wrote:Respect the players and the staff and realise this season was not going to be easy. If we stay up great. If we go down, so what. That’s the life of a football fan.

Sensible post alert! :lol: