Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Warnock

Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:00 pm

He has to go now before its to late.

Re: Warnock

Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Not at all. But he do need a number two with tactical skills. And he need a 20 million striker and a new right back. He also needs to pull his cock out of bam as arse, and put Camarasa in the center of the field. Apart from that he is doing ok with the shit backing he got from Tan. But I guess we should all enjoy the ride ( I’m guessing that’s a gay thing)

Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:57 pm

Doesn't need to go.. yet. But if he keeps this up until December I think he may have to be let go.. supporters can live in a delusional world of Warnock's lets go and enjoy it but the matter of is we are here to try and stay up and that's got to be the objective.

I stayed until the end and clapped the team off as I can see they are trying and we are giving teams a game but with no wins to show for it then you can't justify it.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:15 pm

Which manager gives us the best chance of coming back up next season?

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:44 pm

OK who would do a better job with this squad? We would probably only pay a low Premier league wage.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:57 pm

fred keenor wrote:Which manager gives us the best chance of coming back up next season?

We come back up (not even a given) and then what? Go back down and do it all over again? No thanks.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:04 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Which manager gives us the best chance of coming back up next season?

We come back up (not even a given) and then what? Go back down and do it all over again? No thanks.

This is why tan needs to fu@k off.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:33 pm

Dahboy wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:

This is why tan needs to fu@k off.

make him an offer..

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:02 am

Can't believe comments like this. Warnock has helped get this club back on track and fans on board. Best this club has seen since Scoular and yet after a handful of defeats there's idiots calling for a change, unbelievable.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:07 pm

banana bob wrote:Can't believe comments like this. Warnock has helped get this club back on track and fans on board. Best this club has seen since Scoular and yet after a handful of defeats there's idiots calling for a change, unbelievable.

No-one ain't denying what he has done but you can't just live in on what he done last season, we live in the now pal.