Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

England England’s number 4

Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:48 pm

Sung to joe hart.....did make me chuckle fair play... :ayatollah:

Re: England England’s number 4

Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:50 pm

You have to give him credit too. Took it well and made him laugh.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:53 pm

Came to something at 2-1 down in a very tight game where we needed something, the bloke took it well and while losing the game I don't see why people found it hilarious, if we was winning I could see the funny side.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:54 pm

Made a great save from Murphy that kept them in the match.

Like Hazard at the Chelsea game he had the last laugh.

Maybe winding up good players can backfire some times.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:14 pm

Great bit of banter :thumbup:

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:40 pm

It's just typical when he will usually make at least one error in a game today he didn't and pulled off two cracking saves that eventually won the game :banghead:

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:44 pm

loved the thumbs up from him....Thats how football should be

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:38 pm

Joe Hart comes across as a good bloke, and took the 'England's number four' chant very well. Great thumbs up. Also the 'you're not famous any more' chant. But was it really necessary to reward him straight away with 'you're fuc*ing sh*t'? He's not, as the two good saves showed.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:21 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Joe Hart comes across as a good bloke, and took the 'England's number four' chant very well. Great thumbs up. Also the 'you're not famous any more' chant. But was it really necessary to reward him straight away with 'you're fuc*ing sh*t'? He's not, as the two good saves showed.

I thought the shite bit was uncalled for too.
I thought Hart taking the Englands number 4 chant in such good humour deserved better.
quite rare these days for players to share humour.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:23 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Came to something at 2-1 down in a very tight game where we needed something, the bloke took it well and while losing the game I don't see why people found it hilarious, if we was winning I could see the funny side.

You want to try an enjoy your life more mate.

It’s only a game.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:27 am

llan bluebird wrote:loved the thumbs up from him....Thats how football should be

Fair play to him :thumbup:

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:09 am

Oldham 1 City 7: 2002

Andy Goram in goals for Oldham, ex Rangers and Scotland. Schizophrenic. City leading 5-0 at half time.

As Goram backed his way towards his goal in front of us for the second half, City fans in chorus. "One andy Goram, ther's only one Andy Goram.......

Then it changed to "Two Andy Gorams , there's only two Andy Gorams......>"

He flashed a couple of V's behind his back.

Still makes me chuckle......

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:17 am

llan bluebird wrote:loved the thumbs up from him....Thats how football should be

This... :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:10 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Came to something at 2-1 down in a very tight game where we needed something, the bloke took it well and while losing the game I don't see why people found it hilarious, if we was winning I could see the funny side.

You want to try an enjoy your life more mate.

It’s only a game.

I enjoy my life enough mate, just came to something when 80 minutes into the game while losing we decided let's just have banter with opposition keeper.. but that's just me. :thumbup:

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:43 pm

thought it should have been englands no 20..after his shirt no myself..