Took in my first City Game Today for a few years

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Daya » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:54 pm

Passing through the great City this weekend I thought why not even though it’s on the TV

So caught up with a few old mates and went off to the game.

Personally I have a hefty punt on that Malaysia city Franchise FC won’t win a game all season. Although I did expect the Frwnchise to get a point today - but boyo aren’t you shit !!!

Now I know Warnock is a complete dinosaur and never premiership material rather like your squad but come on Burnley !!!

As for the fan base ... we’ll it sounded like drunk scousers with all you dribbling out Alez Alez, I did say to Dai next to me it will be shell suits next when then I noticed you lot wear daffodils on your heads like the eggg chasers!!!

Oh and then your drummer piped up like the jack plastics have !!

After watching us smash Man Utd once again on Saturday in a real atmosphere even in a modern ground ( no we don’t need a drummer ) it was sad to see how low you have gone , drummers daffodils and scouse songs!!

I was shocked - I reckon even Newport would out do you these days!

Anyway at the end I was invited up to the board room but a couple of old pals like SB etc .

Couldn’t believe what I heard but you will of course find out in due course and I would say look forward to watching you kick off but with Daffs on your head these days you will fit in with the effects!!
Attachments
534EF1FB-CAA1-4C4B-BEEA-D3B83EDE3EF0.jpeg
534EF1FB-CAA1-4C4B-BEEA-D3B83EDE3EF0.jpeg (295.15 KiB) Viewed 2119 times
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Took in my first City Game Today for a few years

Postby Dahboy » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:54 pm

Could be worse :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
Dahboy

Postby Sneggyblubird » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:15 pm

Fishing for his mate.Glad to see you back and feeling chipper now that you've won a game.
Sneggyblubird

Postby griff105 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:55 am

Jumped the shark :sleepy2:
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby fred keenor » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:53 am

:happy1:
:wave:
fred keenor

Postby banana bob » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:22 am

Wow, one bitter guy. As for West Ham they're one of the worst out there, it's all bubbles when they win but soon as it's a couple of defeats it's time to sack the manager, get on the players backs and turn on each other in the stands.
banana bob

Postby fred keenor » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:27 am

And abuse an Octanagerian owner , not nice people and certainly not nice supporters.
fred keenor

Postby City Slicker » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:29 am

Daya wrote:Passing through the great City this weekend I thought why not even though it’s on the TV

Personally I have a hefty punt on that Malaysia city Franchise FC won’t win a game all season. Although I did expect the Frwnchise to get a point today - but boyo aren’t you shit !!!

Now I know Warnock is a complete dinosaur and never premiership material rather like your squad but come on Burnley !!!

As for the fan base ... we’ll it sounded like drunk scousers with all you dribbling out Alez Alez, I did say to Dai next to me it will be shell suits next when then I noticed you lot wear daffodils on your heads like the eggg chasers!!!

After watching us smash Man Utd once again on Saturday in a real atmosphere even in a modern ground ( no we don’t need a drummer ) it was sad to see how low you have gone , drummers daffodils and scouse songs!!

Anyway at the end I was invited up to the board room but a couple of old pals like SB etc .

Couldn’t believe what I heard but you will of course find out in due course and I would say look forward to watching you kick off but with Daffs on your head these days you will fit in with the effects!!

I do agree about the daffs however; egg infiltration :oops:
City Slicker

Postby bluesince62 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:58 pm

Daya wrote:Passing through the great City this weekend I thought why not even though it’s on the TV

What a bubble blowing weirdo you are :roll:
bluesince62

Postby Nuclearblue » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:51 pm

It was better when I killed him off :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now now Daya don’t tell Porkies and comparing our atmosphere with that in your athletics stadium well come on ha ha.
Nuclearblue

Postby dogfound » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:59 pm

banana bob wrote:Wow, one bitter guy. As for West Ham they're one of the worst out there, it's all bubbles when they win but soon as it's a couple of defeats it's time to sack the manager, get on the players backs and turn on each other in the stands.

if you were covered in soot and stuck up chimneys all week no doubt you be a bit unbalanced too.
dogfound

Return to General Chat