Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ground Share planned Next Season

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:13 pm

Yes Salford City FC owned by Vincent’s Best pal Peter Lim if promoted at the end of the season will ground share with Malaysia Frwnchise FC.

Coaches will be laid on free of charge for the original home fans whilst Lim and Tan feel fans will support both.

Makes sense really I guess.

Re: Ground Share planned Next Season

Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:44 pm

Daya wrote:Yes Salford City FC owned by Vincent’s Best pal Peter Lim if promoted at the end of the season will ground share with Malaysia Frwnchise FC.

Coaches will be laid on free of charge for the original home fans whilst Lim and Tan feel fans will support both.

That may make sense shame you don't! :laughing5:

Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:20 am

Daya wrote:Yes Salford City FC owned by Vincent’s Best pal Peter Lim if promoted at the end of the season will ground share with Malaysia Frwnchise FC.

You usually come up with something entertaining to wind people up but that was shit.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:26 am

:lol:
Been on the pop again!

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:51 am

Do West Ham even have a ground to share? No identity club that they are these days.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:47 am

Llan_Blue wrote:

You usually come up with something entertaining to wind people up but that was shit.

It's all shit :laughing6:

Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:53 am

:clap: :clap: quality banter, it really was...I had Carling dripping through my nostrils reading that! so thanks for that!!