Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BOBBY REID

Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:36 pm

RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:
Walinoz wrote:
RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:I thoight we where missing something in the final third. We had momentum several times, but seemed to not take advantage of that. I was hoping for Ralls to come of half time, move Camarasa in the middle and put Reid on. Then we go one down, but again we get momentum and we had at that point 60% possession. That is unheard of from Cardiff. We scored a beautiful team goal, pushed on again, but the coaching staff seemed unwilling to adjust and take advantage of that. Ralls still didn’t do much for us, and I think he got 77minutes doing nothing. Watching the game again, I don’t think Zahore did as bad as some make out. But Reid, Camarasa and Arter are key players for us. Thought they all had a very good game. Reid should have played a part here.

I fully agree with u on ralls and camarassa. Ralls hasent played bad or anything,hes done well enough but something has to give and like you say camarassa should be playing in the middle with arter instead of ralls. much more creative and that would make room for reid in the team also then

I wouldn’t have Ralls in the startin line up full stop

I agree mate i think our overall team are starting to suffer because of neil trying his best to accomadate ralls. Ralls has done alright and cant really knock him but i just think we will be a better team without him in it

on that one I will agree with you.

Re: BOBBY REID

Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:42 pm

dogfound wrote:
RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:
Walinoz wrote:
RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:I thoight we where missing something in the final third. We had momentum several times, but seemed to not take advantage of that. I was hoping for Ralls to come of half time, move Camarasa in the middle and put Reid on. Then we go one down, but again we get momentum and we had at that point 60% possession. That is unheard of from Cardiff. We scored a beautiful team goal, pushed on again, but the coaching staff seemed unwilling to adjust and take advantage of that. Ralls still didn’t do much for us, and I think he got 77minutes doing nothing. Watching the game again, I don’t think Zahore did as bad as some make out. But Reid, Camarasa and Arter are key players for us. Thought they all had a very good game. Reid should have played a part here.

I fully agree with u on ralls and camarassa. Ralls hasent played bad or anything,hes done well enough but something has to give and like you say camarassa should be playing in the middle with arter instead of ralls. much more creative and that would make room for reid in the team also then

I wouldn’t have Ralls in the startin line up full stop

I agree mate i think our overall team are starting to suffer because of neil trying his best to accomadate ralls. Ralls has done alright and cant really knock him but i just think we will be a better team without him in it

on that one I will agree with you.

:ayatollah: