Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Still optimistic

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:50 am

I was down yesterday but i looked at fixtures this morning and look at november/december i think those could be our months to pull alot of points including fulham home in october. Just need to be more clinical in front of goal we been so unlucky its unbelievable and cant fault the boys work rate etc. It will come keep faith #in warnock we trust

Re: Still optimistic

Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:45 am

That's the thing we are creating chances, sooner or later they have to start taking these chances. If we weren't creating anything that would be a worry. To say we are relegated after 7 games is ridiculous. Are Liverpool or Man City champions after 7 games, I think their managers would say there is a long way to go yet!

Re: Still optimistic

Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:00 pm

neilst wrote:I was down yesterday but i looked at fixtures this morning and look at november/december i think those could be our months to pull alot of points including fulham home in october. Just need to be more clinical in front of goal we been so unlucky its unbelievable and cant fault the boys work rate etc. It will come keep faith #in warnock we trust

Minority now.