TOTTENHAM V CARDIFF CITY :thumbright: :bluebird:

At Wembley :bluebird:

3,000 Away Tickets for this match have now sold out! :thumbright: :bluebird:

Ticket Prices:

Adults: £30.00
Over 65: £19.00
18-21yrs: £22.50
Junior U18: £17.00
Disabled Access Allocations: Prices as listed above with a Personal Assistant free of charge if required.
Please Note - tickets will not be permitted to be upgraded on the matchday, and Personal Assistants will not be accommodated if they arrive without the actual ticket holder.

On Sale Date + Selling Structure:

10am on Tuesday, 18th September until close of business on Tuesday, 25th September 2018.
Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders, Club Members, and Flex5+ Members who attended four or more away league fixtures during the 2017/18 Season.

10am on Wednesday, 26th September 2018

The remaining tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders, Club Members, and Flex5+ Members.

Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter. All tickets are subject to availability.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' CCFC / SOLD OUT '

Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:40 am

Spurs ?

Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:18 am

Any body selling a ticket?

Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:47 am

VINCE ALM:

Lots of supporters are asking why only 3,000 tickets for Wembley?

The premier league rules state that a club must provide a minimum of 3000 tickets to the visiting team, or 10% if their capacity is below 30,000.

Although Spurs will not sell out for our fixture and many others with many upper tier areas shut. They will not give the visiting side extra tickets and just stick to the minimum not for the away support to have more of an advantage, or in other stadiums they can generally sell out to the home fans. bit like us on Sunday we were able to sell around a thousand extra tickets in the Burnley end.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:16 am

Am I right in thinking that's all away games this season have sold out?

Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:43 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Am I right in thinking that's all away games this season have sold out?

Not 100% sure about Huddersfield but I think so :thumbright:

Just goes to show the hardcore support is still behind the club on this epic adventure! :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:47 pm

youngbluebirdccfc wrote:Any body selling a ticket?

Pm sent

Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:53 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Am I right in thinking that's all away games this season have sold out?

yes they have.. :thumbup:

Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:40 pm

Our group has 2 spare tickets. They somehow forgot about a cousin's wedding. If anyone is interested please message me, otherwise they'll be handed back into the club on Thursday afternoon.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:07 pm

Farrem22 wrote:Our group has 2 spare tickets. They somehow forgot about a cousin's wedding. If anyone is interested please message me, otherwise they'll be handed back into the club on Thursday afternoon.

pm'ed

Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:59 pm

I have a spare adult ticket as my son is now unable to go. If anyone is intetested pm me otherwise i will return it