Warnock till i Die!!!!!@@@@

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby BlueMoon1974 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:17 am

If we go down with 12 points then so be it. It won't be without a fight and in any case plenty more points to play for. My point is its not about short term glory its about the long term. Warnock is building foundations and I for one will support him all the way.

Who cares if he makes a few mistakes in transfer market because all managers do. Fulham spent treble the amount and they will probably go down to.
BlueMoon1974

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Warnock till i Die!!!!!@@@@

Postby RhiwEbbwBluebird » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:04 pm

I support warnock no matter what aswell mate and if we go down so be it ill support warnock again in the championship and hope he is still here then.

But im still allowed my opinion saying that i think he could have spent the money more wisely, anyway i just want him to play bobby reid and for bobby to be a hit, but hes not doing it at the moment but by the end of the season hopefully he plays and is a success and then i can say money well spent!
RhiwEbbwBluebird

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:09 am

Really dont see the point living on past glory, and even though I share the sentiment of Warnock given the season I believe he will get the axe before Christmas.
And I really don’t see the point of fighting when you go down every time. Then you have to look at what you are doing and either change the game plan or quit. Who knows, maybe Ranieri will take over, or maybe there is another Slade hidden in some basement. But I don’t think Warnock have a lot of time left.
Scandinavianbluebird

Postby skiprat » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:53 pm

We must be the biggest club in the world. I've been watching city since 1975 and since then we've always been "building".
skiprat

Return to General Chat