Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stick together Bluebirds

Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:55 am

Barnet, Roathy, Daya and alike are back, as are the fairweather wanker fans expecting wins and underestimating the task ahead, don't let them derail our unity, Warnock and the boys need us, stick together and don't get drawn into the wind-ups
and negative threads. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Stick together Bluebirds

Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:27 am

Bluebina wrote:Barnet, Roathy, Daya and alike are back, as are the fairweather wanker fans expecting wins and underestimating the task ahead, don't let them derail our unity, Warnock and the boys need us, stick together and don't get drawn into the wind-ups
and negative threads. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed matey, all three twats, only appear when we doing bad :evil:

Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:50 am

It's the likes of Barnet, Roathie and Daya that make us stick together. Suppose we should thank them for that.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:53 am

Don't forget AV4 the absolute melt

Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:02 am

AV4?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:53 am

Bakedalasker wrote:AV4?

That has to be him.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:19 pm

Paranoid bunch.. On the other hand you now have rhydog posting under his third username, so I guess that evens it out. Clash of the titans lol

Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:23 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:AV4?

He looks a cocky bugger

Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:19 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Paranoid bunch.. On the other hand you now have rhydog posting under his third username, so I guess that evens it out. Clash of the titans lol

So who do you reckon he’s posting under then?

Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:21 pm

Bluebina wrote:Barnet, Roathy, Daya and alike are back, as are the fairweather wanker fans expecting wins and underestimating the task ahead, don't let them derail our unity, Warnock and the boys need us, stick together and don't get drawn into the wind-ups

I agree and it annoys me when posters on here can’t see it and get involved with ‘debates’ and start answering them.
It’s the same with the latest - Louise someone.
Just ignore. If they don’t get bites they’ll piss off.
Don’t feed the trolls!

Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:42 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Paranoid bunch.. On the other hand you now have rhydog posting under his third username, so I guess that evens it out. Clash of the titans lol

Your wrong about Rydogs,,,