Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOPE WE EMPLOY A PROPER EUROPEAN SCOUT NOW

Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:37 pm

Lets hope we employ someone with good scouting credentials now and start looking abroad for a striker and a few others rather than leaving till the last minute like the summer relying on the uk market where in january the cost of a striker from the uk will rocket also knowing the likes of us are on the lookout, i know neils not to fussed on players from abroad but look how camarassa stands out they play a different style from a young age and nearly every prem club has at least half the team from abroad and i feel we also need to go down this root to compete with playing against the same style foreign players in the prem, the uk lads in the prem are few and far between and can be more exspensive than foreign players and over inflated look how much harry mguire leicster and england defenders value went up after the world cup ridiculous so lets not leave till 10 mins before closing like arter and camarassa .

Re: HOPE WE EMPLOY A PROPER EUROPEAN SCOUT NOW

Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:34 pm

montyblue wrote:Lets hope we employ someone with good scouting credentials now and start looking abroad for a striker and a few others rather than leaving till the last minute like the summer relying on the uk market where in january the cost of a striker from the uk will rocket also knowing the likes of us are on the lookout, i know neils not to fussed on players from abroad but look how camarassa stands out they play a different style from a young age and nearly every prem club has at least half the team from abroad and i feel we also need to go down this root to compete with playing against the same style foreign players in the prem, the uk lads in the prem are few and far between and can be more exspensive than foreign players and over inflated look how much harry mguire leicster and england defenders value went up after the world cup ridiculous so lets not leave till 10 mins before closing like arter and camarassa .

Doesn't signing Camarassa prove that Neil will look at the foreign market and that we have a European scout?

Re: HOPE WE EMPLOY A PROPER EUROPEAN SCOUT NOW

Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:38 pm

TONY BLUE WILLIAMS
I think it was more luck that we played real betis and a few things where exchanged in the friendly not so much us seeking out players from across Europe.