Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I think it's time....

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:26 pm

To get behind the manager :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
The decision was made and the club should now see it through no matter how embarrassing it gets for fans of the bluebirds :bluebird:

Nobody wanted to listen to what I heard and despite the denials, yes, It was me who got the inside info regarding
the future direction for the club. I heard a whisper and on good authority today that a person well known to the club has enquired as to the future strategy and where he fits into it. I've heard this person is reluctant to take over in December, preferring a run at the upcoming Championship season 19/20 :ayatollah:

Re: I think it's time....

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:49 pm

are we meant to guess.?

Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:59 pm

dogfound wrote:are we meant to guess.?

I would love to be able to just go straight out and say it, but, am fearful the men upstairs will get take action against me :| let's just say he's a household name that once played for us :o

Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:06 pm

'......a household name that once played for us'? That kind of narrows it down!

Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:08 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:'......a household name that once played for us'? That kind of narrows it down!

well somebody pm'd me saying it's Robbie Fowler. I can confirm it's not and won't mention who said that! :laughing6:

Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:11 pm

HardofHearing wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:'......a household name that once played for us'? That kind of narrows it down!

well somebody pm'd me saying it's Robbie Fowler. I can confirm it's not and won't mention who said that! :laughing6:

other than to say you might meet this poster on a Sunday afternoon in ikea :lol:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:38 am

HardofHearing wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:

other than to say you might meet this poster on a Sunday afternoon in ikea :lol:

are you sure you heard right..?.might they have said on the beer and not in ikea.?
would be an easy mistake if your batteries were low.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:19 am

Has been on a wind up ever since he joined the board this year
I’ve heard this
I’ve heard that
No substance whatsoever

Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:57 am

fred keenor wrote:Has been on a wind up ever since he joined the board this year
I’ve heard this
I’ve heard that
No substance whatsoever

He once had something right and he started a thread saying about how he was disrespected :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:27 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Has been on a wind up ever since he joined the board this year
I’ve heard this
I’ve heard that
No substance whatsoever

He once had something right and he started a thread saying about how he was disrespected :laughing6: :laughing6:

yep...he correctly predicted the budget would be small which pretty much everybody expected and AFTER Warnock had said as much.. :laughing5: :laughing5:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:32 pm

HardofHearing wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:

looks like you forgot to log into your other account :mrgreen: :oops: :oops:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:54 pm

Obviously Bellers this clown is harping on about

Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:55 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Obviously Bellers this clown is harping on about

Hopefully its Scott Young and Danny Gabbidon.. that worked previously :shock:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:14 pm

I thought so too,dont get the Ikea bit though.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:55 pm

dogfound wrote:

Ikea bit :laughing5:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:42 pm

Wolfpac wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Ikea bit :laughing5:

well...I thought id missed the story about one of his many ments...the ikea one

Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:40 pm

I am not a performer, more a itk person that you should be grateful to for getting this info out :thumbright:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:43 pm

dogfound wrote:
I’ve heard this
I’ve heard that
No substance whatsoever

yep...he correctly predicted the budget would be small which pretty much everybody expected and AFTER Warnock had said as much.. :laughing5: :laughing5:

Wrong, I heard it way before the summer budget was announced to Warnock. Check the dates if you must :thumbright:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:57 pm

I think this is utter nonsense you know.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:04 pm

I'd like to get this on record, I always liked Warnock but the club can't let him off the hook after what I've heard.

From what I remember of the discussion, and believe me my memory is better than my hearing, so it goes like this. I need to recollect how it went exactly, I'll get back to you as I'd hate to be misquoted :thumbup:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:04 pm

I'd like to get this on record, I always liked Warnock but the club can't let him off the hook after what I've heard.

From what I remember of the discussion, and believe me my memory is better than my hearing, so it goes like this. I need to recollect how it went exactly, I'll get back to you as I'd hate to be misquoted :thumbup:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:50 pm

It's making sense to me now! I saw Leo Fortune West in IKEA once, so 2+2, an ex City player and IKEA. It's a consortium of LFW and Don Cowie, to take us to the next level. Tarki and the Bennett brothers told them to f**k right off.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:21 pm

What’s going on here
What’s been supposedly found out about warnock or am I missing something

Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:50 pm

HardofHearing wrote:
dogfound wrote:
I’ve heard this
I’ve heard that
No substance whatsoever

Wrong, I heard it way before the summer budget was announced to Warnock. Check the dates if you must :thumbright:

you knew before Warnock..... :lol: