Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hello, Here's my opinion...

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:18 pm

Hi,this is my first post however I've supported the City for 40 years. Playing and work not always allowing me to attend as much as I would have. Season ticket holder for last 2 seasons and read this forum for a couple of years

I've been truly amazed at the negativity since promotion. Since the moment NW gave a hint of the budget it was always going to be difficult and so it's proved.

Although the results haven't gone our way with a bit of luck we could be on 7 or 8 points now and we would be looking relatively comfortable.

I actually take the positives from our defeat against Burnley. We were by far the better side against the Europa League qualifiers. On another day we could have put 4 on them. This shows that we do have enough about us to bag the required points.

The negative press led by Chris Sutton will help build a strong us v the rest mentality which will help encourage a group of players to prove their point.

On the team front I would keep Patterson I and play Ward up top, as he actually holds the ball up well and has pace.

Camarasa is quality and for me should play in the middle with Arter. Unfortunately this would give Ralls a rest, I would give Bobby Reid a run on the right.

Lastly the defence needs to be settled Bennett, Manga, Morrison and Jazz would get a run of games.

It a a game of opinion but a common cause, support the boys and we may just do it!

Re: Hello, Here's my opinion...

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:48 pm

Welcome Wayne :bluescarf:

Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:03 pm

Thanks Sneggyblubird

Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:20 pm

Family stand ultra wrote:Hi,this is my first post however I've supported the City for 40 years. Playing and work not always allowing me to attend as much as I would have. Season ticket holder for last 2 seasons and read this forum for a couple of years

I've been truly amazed at the negativity since promotion. Since the moment NW gave a hint of the budget it was always going to be difficult and so it's proved.

Although the results haven't gone our way with a bit of luck we could be on 7 or 8 points now and we would be looking relatively comfortable.

I actually take the positives from our defeat against Burnley. We were by far the better side against the Europa League qualifiers. On another day we could have put 4 on them. This shows that we do have enough about us to bag the required points.

The negative press led by Chris Sutton will help build a strong us v the rest mentality which will help encourage a group of players to prove their point.

On the team front I would keep Patterson I and play Ward up top, as he actually holds the ball up well and has pace.

Camarasa is quality and for me should play in the middle with Arter. Unfortunately this would give Ralls a rest, I would give Bobby Reid a run on the right.

Lastly the defence needs to be settled Bennett, Manga, Morrison and Jazz would get a run of games.

It a a game of opinion but a common cause, support the boys and we may just do it!

Cracking first post. :thumbright:

Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:38 pm

Yes great post

Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:40 pm

OMG......a newbie with a positive post. Well done Sir. :ayatollah:

What a difference from all the jonny come lately newbies who want Warnock hung, drawn and slaughtered (most of them Roathy).

Keep the faith, we'll be fine. :bluebird:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:14 am

Disscussing our plight in the top tier-honestly there was a time I didn't think I'd live to see that. :shock: I said somewhere else though it'll be the fans that'll make NW walk-he won't wait to be pushed.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:32 am

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I think the true fans will support NW come what may.

Although why would they turn on a manager that keeps us in the Premier league!!

Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:14 am

Family stand ultra wrote:Thanks for the welcome guys.

I think the true fans will support NW come what may.

Although why would they turn on a manager that keeps us in the Premier league!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good addition to the forum :bluebird:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:52 am

Family stand ultra wrote:Hi,this is my first post however I've supported the City for 40 years. Playing and work not always allowing me to attend as much as I would have. Season ticket holder for last 2 seasons and read this forum for a couple of years

Welcome to the forum sir.
My username is Dahboy I'm probably the most popular poster on here. You will find this out pretty quickly.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:55 am

Dahboy wrote:

My username is Dahboy I'm probably the most popular poster on here. You will find this out pretty quickly.

:laughing5:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:52 pm

Good Post :thumbup:

Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:30 am

Ketteringblues wrote:

Cracking first post. :thumbright:

Agreed great post, stick together Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:37 pm

Dahboy wrote:

Popular for? :laughing5: