Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Sean Morrison Faces '

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:50 am

Sean Morrison faces the media today

SEAN MORRISON:

Sean Morrison on two years working under Neil Warnock at Cardiff City:

"It's been good, it's been lively! I’d say he was the best manager I’ve worked under. I hope we can put in a performance that he deserves on Saturday."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Sean Morrison Faces '

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:04 am

Is that first win coming?

SEAN MORRISON:

“There’s been some fixture that we thought we could have won, but there’s been some tough games in there too. There’s been performances that we’re happy with, but we’re maybe not getting the rub of the green and we should be in a better position than we are.
“We know the goals we’ve been conceding - at any level - aren’t good enough, so it’s just about keeping the spirits high. We believe in each other and it’s about making sure we don’t get too disheartened.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:05 am

Difficult to keep spirits up?

Sean Morrison:

“After the game on Sunday it was tough, there was a lot of disappointed people in the changing room. But you’ve just got to let that happen and go to bed on Sunday, then forget about it and lift the mood, try and get ourselves back on the pitch and do what we know we can.”

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:06 am

On Spurs

Sean Morrison:

“It’s obviously going to be a massive game, a lot of boys haven’t played at Wembley before so it will be a spectacle against a good team in Tottenham. They had a massive game in midweek against Barcelona, hopefully they’ll have a bit of an off-day and we can go there and surprise them.”

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:07 am

Worried about a backclash?

Sean Morrison:

“They’ve played one of the best teams in Europe in midweek and they looked a massive threat against Barcelona. They’ve got the players, like likes of Kane and Moura, the quality they possess is almost second to none in the league, so we’ll have to be right at it.”

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:08 am

2 years of Warnock in charge?

SEAN MORRISON:

“It’s been good, it’s been lively! It’s gone quickly. I remember the first time he walked into the building, he changed it round and lifted the club as a whole."

"The success we had last season is a lot down to him and it’s been a fantastic 2 years for me personally."

“I hope we can put in a performance that he deserves. We’re disappointed with a few things that have happened this season so I hope we can make him proud. I’d say he was the best manager I’ve worked under.”

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:09 am

Relishing the chance to take on Kane?

SEAN MORRISON:

“It’s definitely something I relish. You dream of playing against the best players in the country, he’s an incredible goal scorer. For me to step up against him and have a battle will be one I will relish.”