Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales v Spain Tickets

Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:25 pm

Any idea how many tickets have been sold for this game next week? I've checked the Millennium Stadium website and the only tickets i see available are are the very back rows on the top tier...don't fancy getting a nose bleed!

Re: Wales v Spain Tickets

Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:29 pm

Gavin wrote:Any idea how many tickets have been sold for this game next week? I've checked the Millennium Stadium website and the only tickets i see available are are the very back rows on the top tier...don't fancy getting a nose bleed!

If it's only the back rows of the top tier left that's gotta be at least a 60,000 crowd which doesn't sound right :shock: maybe they haven't opened some stands?

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:26 am

TommyP wrote:
Gavin wrote:Any idea how many tickets have been sold for this game next week? I've checked the Millennium Stadium website and the only tickets i see available are are the very back rows on the top tier...don't fancy getting a nose bleed!

If it's only the back rows of the top tier left that's gotta be at least a 60,000 crowd which doesn't sound right :shock: maybe they haven't opened some stands?

Must be limited stands open.....back to the CCS pronto please

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:51 am

I have a FAW season ticket, does that include the Spain game?

Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:52 am

Whistler wrote:I have a FAW season ticket, does that include the Spain game?

Afraid not, you'll have had access to an early allocation but the Wales season ticket only covers the games at the City Stadium

Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:03 pm

Current est are around 45k

Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:36 pm

Aberbeeg Blues wrote:Current est are around 45k

That is fantastic support for a Friendly, think the have ballsed it up slightly though as I know a few people have been put off buying tickets the past few weeks as all that's available is in the heavens but c'est la vie

Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:03 pm

gutted to be missing this one as i,m abroad this week

my lad is getting presented with his Wales futsal caps at the game from last season