Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Man United give their backing

Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:06 pm

MAN UTD UPDATE

06/10/18

Manchester United have dismissed reports claiming Jose Mourinho will be sacked after the game with Newcastle and have underlined their support for their manager, according to Sky sources.

Despite a winless run of four games which sees United nine points behind the Premier League leaders it’s believed the United hierarchy are willing to be patient with Mourinho.

United officials met with Mourinho’s agent in London yesterday but the discussions centred around David De Gea’s contract and Mourinho’s future was not on the agenda.

Re: Man United give their backing

Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:08 pm

That's him gone then!

Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Buchanan's Exocet wrote:That's him gone then!

At 2-0 down after 10 minutes, it would be easy to think that but to be fair, he changed things around and got a positive reaction from his players, including Pogba

The Board say he has their backing and I hope that is correct...

I'm no Man Ure fan but I do like Mourinho and he kept Newcastle close to us today! ;)

Player power is way OTT nowadays and I really hope he turns it around :thumbright:

Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Sven wrote:
Buchanan's Exocet wrote:That's him gone then!

At 2-0 down after 10 minutes, it would be easy to think that but to be fair, he changed things around and got a positive reaction from his players, including Pogba

The Board say he has their backing and I hope that is correct...

I'm no Man Ure fan but I do like Mourinho and he kept Newcastle close to us today! ;)

Player power is way OTT nowadays and I really hope he turns it around :thumbright:

Ed Woodward power doesn't help them either

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:27 pm

What's better for us in Newcastle stick with Benitez. He looks so much like football has left him behind...

Newcastle, Huddersfield, one other to go down...