Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ CARDIFF CITY FANS AWAY AT SPURS TODAY “

Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:06 pm

3,144 Cardiff Fans Away At Spurs today :bluebird:

Cardiff away section totally sold out :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ CARDIFF CITY FANS AWAY AT SPURS TODAY “

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:18 pm

Proud of you chaps today! I was in with the Spurs fans with a fwllow bluebird and we thought you were bloody brilliant all game. Added a lot of atmosphere to a quiet stadium, cracking! :bluescarf:

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:25 pm

Miserable corporate soulless twats Spurs. I'd rather lose every game but still be a bluebird.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:54 pm

:thumbright: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:46 pm

Just thought id let you guys know ,,that a few of your fans let themselves down yesterday ,after,the,game attacking a 63 year. Old,gentleman and his son .
No matter what was said , I don’t know cause aiwasnt there , but FFS a 63 year. Old set upon by more than 3 Cardiff fans .

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:33 pm

Wotspur wrote:Just thought id let you guys know ,,that a few of your fans let themselves down yesterday ,after,the,game attacking a 63 year. Old,gentleman and his son .
No matter what was said , I don’t know cause aiwasnt there , but FFS a 63 year. Old set upon by more than 3 Cardiff fans .

If this is true,then shame on them,apart from that 3000 fans put 40000 fans to shame @ souls wemberley :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:34 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Wotspur wrote:Just thought id let you guys know ,,that a few of your fans let themselves down yesterday ,after,the,game attacking a 63 year. Old,gentleman and his son .

If this is true,then shame on them,apart from that 3000 fans put 40000 fans to shame @ souls wemberley :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Soul less :D