Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Proud of that performance

Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:59 pm

We played well

Down to 10 men for over half hour

No shame in losing away to one of the best teams in the league.

The downside is Wards injury and Ralls suspension.

Play like that and we have a chance

Re: Proud of that performance

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:00 pm

Ralls suspension blessing in disguise I reckon

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Walinoz wrote:Ralls suspension blessing in disguise I reckon

An ageing, rusty Gunners seem like a better option to you?

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:04 pm

thomasblue wrote:We played well

Fu@k playing well and not winning, we need points on the board and pretty quick too.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:05 pm

nubbsy wrote:

Please no.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:05 pm

nubbsy wrote:

No, but a 4411 with Arter and Camarasa in the middle makes sense with the mad jock and reid up top

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Still lost, now bottom of the table :shock:

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:12 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

No, but a 4411 with Arter and Camarasa in the middle makes sense with the mad jock and reid up top

If Gunners is for he will play no doubt about that.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:15 pm

Dahboy wrote:
thomasblue wrote:We played well

Fu@k playing well and not winning, we need points on the board and pretty quick too.

Pity you lost at home to Ipswich mind u Jerk bstrd :laughing6:

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:21 pm

They all called it right this season fans and pundits alike and making us look like fools. I blame Tan for this btw, why? Because he hasn't given it a real go i.e. with backing. This is the greatest league in the world he should be bending over bacowards to keep this city there. For me we could have made a statement of intent in the prem but he has sent us there with a championship side getting whipped every game. He has let our great fans down and he needs to go. Warnock will be gone by Christmas, but it will be to late by then.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Dahboy wrote:They all called it right this season fans and pundits alike and making us look like fools. I blame Tan for this btw, why? Because he hasn't given it a real go i.e. with backing. This is the greatest league in the world he should be bending over bacowards to keep this city there. For me we could have made a statement of intent in the prem but he has sent us there with a championship side getting whipped every game. He has let our great fans down and he needs to go. Warnock will be gone by Christmas, but it will be to late by then.

You got home quick from the Ipswich defeat you jerk bstrd??

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:34 pm

Bananas wrote:
Dahboy wrote:They all called it right this season fans and pundits alike and making us look like fools. I blame Tan for this btw, why? Because he hasn't given it a real go i.e. with backing. This is the greatest league in the world he should be bending over bacowards to keep this city there. For me we could have made a statement of intent in the prem but he has sent us there with a championship side getting whipped every game. He has let our great fans down and he needs to go. Warnock will be gone by Christmas, but it will be to late by then.

I'm just saying why I think it's going horribly wrong this season. Just my opinion and you're opinion is I'm a b*stard.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:57 pm

Think you mean hes let you down in some way? We have not been whipped every game! But yes you are right its basically a championship team, but it is what it is and majority of fans accept situation and don't feel let down by any stretch of the imagination except yours. :thumbup:

Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:03 pm

Davidson Sanchez is what 42 mill buys you in this division...and we have fans that think if we had spent 15mill more we would be fine...ridiculous.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:25 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Bananas wrote:

I'm just saying why I think it's going horribly wrong this season. Just my opinion and you're opinion is I'm a b*stard.

No one is saying that but it's obvious you're a jerk. How was the loss v the mighty Ipswich today UJB??

Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:30 pm

Bananas wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Bananas wrote:

No one is saying that but it's obvious you're a jerk. How was the loss v the mighty Ipswich today UJB??

:lol:

Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:35 pm

The commentary team on Radio 5 were most complementary, saying that City made a game of it and looked surprisingly good.
The defence were sound, midfield worked hard but we are desperate for a striker.
losing 1 nil against Spurs when down to 10 men is a moral draw. I think we can pull out of this run.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:38 pm

Another solid performance that should give us all the belief that we can start to pick up points through November and December and hopefully beat Fulham :bluescarf:

Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:45 pm

RV Casual wrote:Another solid performance that should give us all the belief that we can start to pick up points through November and December and hopefully beat Fulham :bluescarf:

Some if our fans bemoaned that we couldn't beat teams with ten men and spurs found out how tuff it is doing so! But you've got take into consideration we've played 4 of top 6 and other than man c we have been competitive in the others, this performance and the others gives hope that bit luck we will get results in our next round games against our perceived rivals. :thumbup:

Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:50 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
RV Casual wrote:Another solid performance that should give us all the belief that we can start to pick up points through November and December and hopefully beat Fulham :bluescarf:

Some if our fans bemoaned that we couldn't beat teams with ten men and spurs found out how tuff it is doing so! But you've got take into consideration we've played 4 of top 6 and other than man c we have been competitive in the others, this performance and the others gives hope that bit luck we will get results in our next round games against our perceived rivals. :thumbup:

Agree mate, played 8 and 5 against last seasons top 7 in the Division, things will get easier.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:00 pm

RV Casual wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Agree mate, played 8 and 5 against last seasons top 7 in the Division, things will get easier.

Not sure about easier but what's got to also be considered is our players are not premiership standard so need time to adjust to how it is! And they are getting better it's just things that need to be sorted like defensive errors before we can think of getting a win which I feel is coming. :thumbup: