Warnock borrowed time

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Warnock borrowed time

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:21 pm

Sven wrote:
Kingyccfc wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Kingyccfc wrote:Tan didn’t trust Warnock with his money. A higher profile manager would of had double the amount, that is in no doubt in my opinion.

And in my opinion your talking bollox.A higher profile manager be fucked that will want alot more money with no guarantees yes I can see them queing up now.Your opinion is based on hearsay bullshite as you don't know what Tan is thinking.[/

Why do you think he didn't give him much to spend? He doesn't rate him or trust his top flight experience. The guy is loaded and he could of easily given more. Tan has already put the wheels in motion for Warnock's departure. It's obvious to see Tan doesn't rate good old Neil. He knows he has made a mistake here and should of said thank you as soon as warnock said he doesn't like the premier League. He knows his limitations as a manager and right now he's proving it.

Are you for real? :o :shock: :?

You state the above like it's irrefutable fact but it simply isn't! You don't know any more than most other people on this forum and/or outside the inner sanctum of the club itself!

Using profanity and (weakly) attempting to 'bully' others into accepting your fractured views (that's all they are) has made you look a bit daft, tbh!

Your contradictory tone is emphasised in your next post (quote) "I'm just saying I believe Tan doesn't rate Warnock at this level" where you clearly state you don't factually know...!

We all have opinions and won't always agree; but peddling your 'opinions' as 'fact' does you no credit! :oops:

Rubbish. If history shows anything, you don’t allow other opinions. You get on your high horse and deminish other opinions. All in good faith of your own limited logic. And if that doesn’t work, you go to the lengths of lying about posters. Pathetic.
That being said. If another manager would have gotten more or not, not many managers with any self respect would agree to that budget. And this you can’t deny. If history has shown anything, Tan holds no sentiments keeping a manager on. And Tan is on record believing the squad is good enough competing in the premiership.
Hensch, Warnock is on thin ice. Even by your limited logic.
Scandinavianbluebird

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Kingyccfc » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:52 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
Sven wrote:
Kingyccfc wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Kingyccfc wrote:Tan didn’t trust Warnock with his money. A higher profile manager would of had double the amount, that is in no doubt in my opinion.

And in my opinion your talking bollox.A higher profile manager be fucked that will want alot more money with no guarantees yes I can see them queing up now.Your opinion is based on hearsay bullshite as you don't know what Tan is thinking.[/

Why do you think he didn't give him much to spend? He doesn't rate him or trust his top flight experience. The guy is loaded and he could of easily given more. Tan has already put the wheels in motion for Warnock's departure. It's obvious to see Tan doesn't rate good old Neil. He knows he has made a mistake here and should of said thank you as soon as warnock said he doesn't like the premier League. He knows his limitations as a manager and right now he's proving it.

Are you for real? :o :shock: :?

You state the above like it's irrefutable fact but it simply isn't! You don't know any more than most other people on this forum and/or outside the inner sanctum of the club itself!

Using profanity and (weakly) attempting to 'bully' others into accepting your fractured views (that's all they are) has made you look a bit daft, tbh!

Your contradictory tone is emphasised in your next post (quote) "I'm just saying I believe Tan doesn't rate Warnock at this level" where you clearly state you don't factually know...!

We all have opinions and won't always agree; but peddling your 'opinions' as 'fact' does you no credit! :oops:

Rubbish. If history shows anything, you don’t allow other opinions. You get on your high horse and deminish other opinions. All in good faith of your own limited logic. And if that doesn’t work, you go to the lengths of lying about posters. Pathetic.
That being said. If another manager would have gotten more or not, not many managers with any self respect would agree to that budget. And this you can’t deny. If history has shown anything, Tan holds no sentiments keeping a manager on. And Tan is on record believing the squad is good enough competing in the premiership.
Hensch, Warnock is on thin ice. Even by your limited logic.

Warnock will know the score regarding his future with us. He even stated (jokingly)a few weeks ago that if he goes he will go on holiday with his wife to Italy. I doubt he’s overly worried about things because if he gets us going he will get lauded by more than just us lot. If he fails he will have easily half a dozen clubs interested in him.

He often goes on about “at my age” in his interviews,and with that he has been around the block and back again. He has thick skin to cope with pretty much anything football can throw at him.
He knows its s**t or bust now.
Kingyccfc

Postby valleyrambill » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:49 pm

If we lose every game this season I would stick with Warnock as lets be honest even in the prem last time the club was red we all hated the owner supporters turning on each other.

We got relegated but the sad thing for me was the club I loved for years was not the same atmosphere was dire the football was and the club I always loved for so many years was not the same and we were close to league 1 football with debts and no future at all.

Warnock came in improved our possition so we were safe in the champoinship and against all ods the following year got us promoted we were blue and we were in the premiership and Tan the owner seemed better and sensible but the best thing is we are a club of togetherness again even losing we can see possitives and from the start Warnock has been great with us the supporters .

Warnock forever for me
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby Kingyccfc » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:22 pm

valleyrambill wrote:If we lose every game this season I would stick with Warnock as lets be honest even in the prem last time the club was red we all hated the owner supporters turning on each other.

We got relegated but the sad thing for me was the club I loved for years was not the same atmosphere was dire the football was and the club I always loved for so many years was not the same and we were close to league 1 football with debts and no future at all.

Warnock came in improved our possition so we were safe in the champoinship and against all ods the following year got us promoted we were blue and we were in the premiership and Tan the owner seemed better and sensible but the best thing is we are a club of togetherness again even losing we can see possitives and from the start Warnock has been great with us the supporters .

Warnock forever for me

Some good points there mate. No doubt the club is more united than last time. I respect your opinion but for me nobody should be allowed to rest on their laurels at the club. Your comments about losing every game might be a majority opinion from our fans, but this is the acceptance for failure that I want us to get away from.

I believe football clubs can evolve and improve with many things. Ambition,skill,hard work,investment and to never accept mediocrity and defeat as acceptable.

If we lose games,We lose games,but it has to hurt more. Never accept defeat as ok.

Success for us right now is survival. Can we achieve this? I think we can.
Kingyccfc

Previous

Return to General Chat