Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forget this season

Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:07 pm

Best thing we can do now is write off this season completely and, as Warnock has said, simply enjoy the ride - even if we lose every game.
Above all, we mustn' t sign anyone in January, as that would waste Tan's money. Better that he keeps all the tv payments to invest in his many companies. We need to treat this season as one long pre-season and wait till next season when Warnock will do the business again. We could even use the opportunity to debut young players like....er.....Coxe? No matter how badly we do we should stay loyal to Warnock.

Re: Forget this season

Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:52 pm

With all due respect your posting was utter nonsense from start to finish but I respect your point of view even though I disagree with it completely

Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:23 pm

I agree totally with the op

Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:13 pm

Surely a better idea would be to look at it on January the 1st. Anyone who has watched football for any kind of time knows football can change quickly

Also I don't see why Warnock should be guaranteed a job no matter what. The best interests of the club comes first so a managers role should be looked at constantly.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:18 am

bluemun wrote:Best thing we can do now is write off this season completely and, as Warnock has said, simply enjoy the ride - even if we lose every game.
Above all, we mustn' t sign anyone in January, as that would waste Tan's money. Better that he keeps all the tv payments to invest in his many companies. We need to treat this season as one long pre-season and wait till next season when Warnock will do the business again. We could even use the opportunity to debut young players like....er.....Coxe? No matter how badly we do we should stay loyal to Warnock.

Leicester City already bottom went on a run of 2 points from 8 games between January 17th and March the 21st 2015.

they didn't write it off, go on hols, or begin to treat it like pre season

they did win 7 of the last 9 stayed up and then won the title the following season..

Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:55 am

we need to sign players in January who can if needs be can do a job in the championship

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:25 am

stickywicket wrote:we need to sign players in January who can if needs be can do a job in the championship

Sounds like you've already given up! :oops:

Thankfully, thousands more haven't...as proved with superb City support at the Wembley Vetch yesterday! :clap:

Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:40 pm

Think the OP was on a wind up