Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Team for Fulham

Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:24 pm

I don't think anyone deserves to be dropped and as this is a must win home game against a leaky Fulham, I would go more attacking by bringing in Reid for the suspended Ralls and keep Paterson up front to physically dominate their centre backs.

Etheridge

Bennett
Bamba
Morrison
Manga

Arter
Camarasa

Hoilett
Reid
Murphy

Paterson

Re: Team for Fulham

Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:46 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I don't think anyone deserves to be dropped and as this is a must win home game against a leaky Fulham, I would go more attacking by bringing in Reid for the suspended Ralls and keep Paterson up front to physically dominate their centre backs.

Etheridge

Bennett
Bamba
Morrison
Manga

Arter
Camarasa

Hoilett
Reid
Murphy

Paterson

:thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I don't think anyone deserves to be dropped and as this is a must win home game against a leaky Fulham, I would go more attacking by bringing in Reid for the suspended Ralls and keep Paterson up front to physically dominate their centre backs.

Etheridge

Bennett
Bamba
Morrison
Manga

Arter
Camarasa

Hoilett
Reid
Murphy

Paterson

If Gunnersson is fit he will start.

Also for Manga starts CB.
Patterson upfront at home smacks of desperation.

For me

Etheridge

Richards
Manag
Morrison
Bennett

Gunnerson

Hoilett
Arter
Camarasa
Murphy

Zohore

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:14 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

Etheridge

Bennett
Bamba
Morrison
Manga

Arter
Camarasa

Hoilett
Reid
Murphy

Paterson

:thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Seconded. I like the look of that team.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:16 pm

Bring in Gunner for Ralls other than that keep it the same. Only other potential change for me would be Reid for Hoilett as he looks a bit off ATM but he may be better after the international break TBF.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:56 am

How can anyone select Zohore it is like playing with 10 men. He puts more effort in going to the toilet than he does on the pitch.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:43 am

Etheridge

Bennett
Bamba
Morrison
Manga

Arter
Camarasa

Hoilett
Reid
Murphy

Paterson

Agree with this but I’d have Reid further forward with Paterson in the number 10 role

Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:21 am

Bluesman wrote:How can anyone select Zohore it is like playing with 10 men. He puts more effort in going to the toilet than he does on the pitch.

It's a bit worrying that you've watched Zohore going to the toilet! :shock: :? :P