Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MATCH OF THE DAY

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:39 pm

gary lineaker is such a sarky bas...d yes mr warnock etc making out whats he moaning about it was a definate red him and mr wright and then standing up for there beloved harry. I' am catching flies kane and all the spurs players surronding the ref and even more gushing lineaker interviewing the wolves manager think he has a bee in his bonet about his x cardiff welsh girlfriend . he' s just a big eared overpayed tw.t

Re: MATCH OF THE DAY

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:49 pm

Thought they were fair tonight.

Some people will find anything to moan about.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:57 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Thought they were fair tonight.

Some people will find anything to moan about.

Agree, thought they were being fair tbh

Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:07 am

I've got to agree with the Hoilett comment, when I watched it first time I didn't understand why he didn't launch himself at the ball. The sending off was sometimes you do, others you don't but he gave the ref the option. Shearer and Wright have an English big team bias, so it was always a red for them.
I still believe that the players are giving their all and we can pick up enough points when our luck turns.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:28 am

They get paid to make comments and to give opinions? And shearer as point over hoilett I said at time he should have lunged at ball he was less than 6ins from scoring when defender cleared cannot imagine kane not getting to ball 1st! The red card would be surprised if they said was only yellow can argue both ways but it was seen as red and I'm sure city fans & NW would be screaming red if other way round. :thumbup: