Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘Welsh’ Urban Dictionary

Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:55 am

Saw this today and had a laugh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘Welsh’ Urban Dictionary

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:50 am

Don't know who writes that crap, but they've got self esteem issues obviously.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:09 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Don't know who writes that crap, but they've got self esteem issues obviously.

I though everyone KNEW this tbh....not the bit about only Englishmen f*cking sheep but certainly a standard defence for sheep stealing by Welshmen..

anyway its defo a move upwards from Billy Smith the burglar

Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:56 pm

Stealing a sheep for consumption was a big offence but for sexual gratification as a welshman it was your saving grace because any decent englishman would never addmit to lowering himself to such antics and fathering a lamb hence belittling a welshman was the order of the day and whats changed since those days this is why i always piss in the waters at lake vyrnwy when passing it goes straight to liverpool.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:54 pm

montyblue wrote:Stealing a sheep for consumption was a big offence but for sexual gratification as a welshman it was your saving grace because any decent englishman would never addmit to lowering himself to such antics and fathering a lamb hence belittling a welshman was the order of the day and whats changed since those days this is why i always piss in the waters at lake vyrnwy when passing it goes straight to liverpool.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

literally thousands of birds and fish piss and shit in it on a daily basis {no doubt including some sheep }..

but no doubt your contribution cheers you up.. :thumbup:

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:27 pm

dogfound wrote:
montyblue wrote:Stealing a sheep for consumption was a big offence but for sexual gratification as a welshman it was your saving grace because any decent englishman would never addmit to lowering himself to such antics and fathering a lamb hence belittling a welshman was the order of the day and whats changed since those days this is why i always piss in the waters at lake vyrnwy when passing it goes straight to liverpool.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

literally thousands of birds and fish piss and shit in it on a daily basis {no doubt including some sheep }..

but no doubt your contribution cheers you up.. :thumbup:

:lol: :lol: :laughing5:

Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:20 am

dogfound wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:Don't know who writes that crap, but they've got self esteem issues obviously.

I though everyone KNEW this tbh....not the bit about only Englishmen f*cking sheep but certainly a standard defence for sheep stealing by Welshmen..

anyway its defo a move upwards from Billy Smith the burglar

You may think so. I personally thought Billy had the potential , with his repeat offending and disregard for the constraints of civil society , to become a much loved character amongst the great tattooed majority. In fact I will accept your opinion upon the matter since I'm sure yours much more in touch with them than I .
As far as this nonsense is concerned , they'd have hanged you - wherever you came from- at that time for taking a sheep and without regard for your motives in doing so. I don't think Welshmen are particularly prone to bestiality, ( which certainly was a hanging offence ) but they share the distinction of such humerous jibes with Kiwis, who get that all the time from the Aussies.